Game Thread 5-1 Sox vs Pussycats

QUOTE(sox-r-us @ May 1, 2005 -> 03:25 PM)
How about sending Pods and Guch here for a double steal? Just to rub it in to Young and his division-winning-Detroit-Tiggers?

Classless.

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(GASHWOUND @ May 1, 2005 -> 04:25 PM)
You think would cut Higg even though he's making that much??? I don't think so..They still got to pay him and I don't think they would just cut a guy making that much..the Yankees would, but the Tigers?

It was big news coming out of detroit that they were gonna cut him. They decided not to once ordonez got injured.

QUOTE(GASHWOUND @ May 1, 2005 -> 03:22 PM)
Wait, isn't James Earl Jones in the movie? I saw him in the commercial playing the same character..Does it still take place in the 60's?

Apparently it continues in the 60's where the first one left off. More like a remake since obviously the actors will all be different.

QUOTE(qwerty @ May 1, 2005 -> 09:25 PM)
It was big news coming out of detroit that they were gonna cut him. They decided not to once ordonez got injured.

They definitely were going to cut Higginson. Tigers have cut high-priced guys in the past, like D. Easley.

QUOTE(fathom @ May 1, 2005 -> 04:27 PM)
They definitely were going to cut Higginson.  Tigers have cut high-priced guys in the past, like D. Easley.

When he leaves, all the Tigers will be gone from the great 2000 brawl..well, if you don't count Maggs

QUOTE(qwerty @ May 1, 2005 -> 09:28 PM)
That fatass kid from bad santa is in it. They also have a black kid and girl in it now. That movie is gonna be so awful.

No Wendy Peppercorn?