Gamethread 5/10/05

Ishmookie

QUOTE(JohnStamos @ May 11, 2005 -> 02:07 AM)
I have not seen one thing from Vizcaino this year that makes me want him in a tie ball game.  I strongly disagree with the way Ozzie has managed the bullpen thus far this game.

I disagree with the way Ozzie manages every game, fortunatly we win all of them and I look like s***. But he doesn't do anything he is suppose to do. Its like he just makes things up.

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JimH
He Gone.  There you go Luis...

John Stamos, I have been waiting for you to post?

Can you please please please pretty please bring Lori Loughlin to this site?

One of you guys do all of us a favor and find that recent promo picture of Lori Loughlin from that "Summerland" series on WB, the one where she's showing off the washboard abs?

You guys will never look at 40 yr. old women the same way again. :notworthy

Ventura just said he never faced Marte. I specifically remember a game vs the Yanks a few years ago where Marte got squeezed against Ventura, and eventually Rondell White won the game for the Yankees against Rocky Biddle.

QUOTE(JimH @ May 11, 2005 -> 02:09 AM)
that nasty slider he just threw I guess. :bang

stop it, it seems he has a hard time controlling the slider. i ahve not seen anythign I like about him this year.nothing, for the ozzie fans...nada

QUOTE(quickman @ May 10, 2005 -> 08:10 PM)
I disagree with the way Ozzie manages every game, fortunatly we win all of them and I look like s***. But he doesn't do anything he is suppose to do. Its like he just makes things up.

He plays with fire sometimes with his unorthodox moves, but I guess I have no room to complain if it works. However, I would like to see Hermanson pitch a bit more in situations like this.

QUOTE(JimH @ May 11, 2005 -> 02:11 AM)

One of you guys do all of us a favor and find that recent promo picture of Lori Loughlin from that "Summerland" series on WB, the one where she's showing off the washboard abs?

agreed

I would like to see Ozzie lay off playing matchups, and just go with Marte, Hermanson, and Shingo to end games if we're up going into the 7th inning. That way, if one of them gets in trouble, we can have Politte, Cotts, or Vizcaino ready to get an out or two.

QUOTE(JimH @ May 10, 2005 -> 09:11 PM)

?

lori024zf.jpg

QUOTE(JohnStamos @ May 10, 2005 -> 08:13 PM)
He plays with fire sometimes with his unorthodox moves, but I guess I have no room to complain if it works.  However, I would like to see Hermanson pitch a bit more in situations like this.

Checking the stats I appear to be a bit mistaken. I am surprise to see that Hermanson is second in innings pitched out of the bullpen only to Viz. That surprises me for some reason.