The upper Deck at the Cell Sucks.

cubbiesssuck2005

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ May 26, 2005 -> 01:52 PM)
Go to the UD in yankee stadium and then see how steep it is.  The UD at the cell is not that steep at all and it's a great view.

You ever been to old Tigers stadium? that was one steep upper deck

QUOTE(marsh @ May 26, 2005 -> 03:32 PM)
Is it true before they ripped out the seats to the last rows of the upper deck they wouldn't allow the elderly or pregnant woman to sit up there because the air was so thin?

:chair

QUOTE(marsh @ May 26, 2005 -> 03:39 PM)
The Sox also don't allow minorities into the Stadium Club. It's true, I read it in the Sun Times.

Also, I'm not allowed in the Club Level anymore, due to a lack of class. Something about being too gassy!

QUOTE(Chisoxrd5 @ May 26, 2005 -> 04:04 PM)
Mods...can this thread be deleted? B/C this is pure garbage :angry:

This thread is needed as evidence to employ the mass bannings of useless posters. I fear my time here is short. :ph34r:

I've sat in a lot of upper decks, and the Cell is one of the best I sat in. It seems steep, but it really isn't as steep as you think. The steepness gives it a great view of the field. You could probably see the most out of our upper deck than you could see in any other stadium. I say the upper deck at orchestra hall is more steep. I love every aspect of the Cell. F the Green Seats.