F THIS WHITE SOX WINNER

AddisonStSox

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(AddisonStSox @ May 30, 2005 -> 04:58 PM)
Awful.  This sort of game showcased why Ozzie Guillen will prevent this ballclub from competing in the playoffs.

Way to go greenhorn.

We f***ing stole that win.

Greg Walker needs to be canned.

Putting Frank in the lineup wont solve a thing. Frank is very selective and will walk a bunch of times. Only to have GIDP Pull Baseball Konerko pull the ball to the 3rd baseman, 6-4-3 DP.

In my 21 years of my life, I've watched a lot of baseball. And that my good Sox fan friends, was easily the worst managed game I have ever witnessed.

I'm very glad that we won, because a loss like this could have crippled our confidence, our momentum, etc. Feasibly, this could have been the beginning of a downward spiral...and if Ozzie doesn't get his head out of his ass, he's going to force many more games like this.

Thank God we've got a horseshoe shoved squarely up or collective asses.

However, Sox Win is always the phrase that saves. :cheers

QUOTE(Tannerfan @ May 30, 2005 -> 05:03 PM)
Will Ozzie learn from his mistakes or after a win like this will he think he's a genius?

A) He won't learn from his mistakes--he's far too headstrong.

B ) The White Sox offense reminds me of a dog that needs to be put down

C) This sort of play seperates the men from the boys and IMHO, it will be this sort of lack of execution that prevents this team from doing anything in the post-season. End of story.

QUOTE(Tannerfan @ May 30, 2005 -> 04:03 PM)
Will Ozzie learn from his mistakes or after a win like this will he think he's a genius?

If he doesn't learn...Maybe Buehrle will "accidently" have a ball slip out of his hands and land in the dugout next time he's pitching.

With any luck...Ozzie and Iguchi will feel bad enough about this game and the fact that Mark didn't get the win he deserves that it will teach them both a few little lessons.

By the way...F this white sox winner is the perfect sentiment.

Why you guys ripping on Ozzie? Jeff Torborg said he's one of the smartest baseball men he's ever met, and that says something

about Torborg.

Greg Walker needs to be canned.
100%AGREED

if this hitting doesnt pick up, his job could be in danger. We always want to put the blame on the hitters but Walker should be helping them get out of their funk but there are no signs of this happening. Isnt a hitting coach supposed to help you with your swing when you are clearly doing something wrong. I see two guys in particular, Crede and Konerko, uppercutting the ball and fouling off the cookies and this has been happening so far from about the time Crede lost his hitting streak.

Edited by Ozzie Montana

Hahahaha. TIMO!!!

When I saw that Timo was pinch-hitting for Frank, and I thought "Man, the internet will be abuzz with how that is a bad pinch-hit after the game". After we blew it in the 9th, I thought it'd be that for sure.

And who delivers the game-winner? The Pride of Bani, #7.

You came on, Timo. You came on.

Please no one make an excuse for ozzie whether you saw the game today or not. It cannot really get much worse than what we all witnessed today. I really hope he is not resigned ( even though he will be) because like someone said earlier, he is by far the worst x and o's manager in baseball.

QUOTE(qwerty @ May 30, 2005 -> 11:11 PM)
Please no one make an excuse for ozzie whether you saw the game today or not. It cannot really get much worse than what we all witnessed today. I really hope he is not resigned ( even though he will be) because like someone said earlier, he is by far the worst x and o's manager in baseball.

He already has been re-signed, qwerty....