aboz56

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(aboz56 @ Jun 4, 2005 -> 09:56 PM)
As NUKE would say, RIP EMMMMMMMMM!

Hopefully Ozzie doesn't put in another horrible Sunday lineup.

:gosox1:  :gosox2:  :gosox3:  :gosox4:  :gosoxretro:

Ha, you know he will.

I think this is the perfect opportunity to go for the sweep. Buehrle on the mound, their hitting coach just got fired. They have to be a little demoralized, and if we beat their ace, they might just pack it in.

on the ozzie guillen show right before the game he said he hopes to play Everett in left so pods will get the day off. He was asked if they would play Frank in the interleague games and Ozzie said it depends on how he feels and practices.

Ozzie should not put Everett in the field especially when its supposed to rain and it will be slick out there. I just don't want something to happen like that series in Cleveland where he rammed his shoulder in the wall. As for Frank, under no circumstances should Frank be playing defense, unless there is no one left on the bench later in the game. I'd rather put Timo out there and lose a game than losing Frank.

Think about it Ozzie. :unsure:

on the ozzie guillen show right before the game he said he hopes to play Everett in left so pods will get the day off.  He was asked if they would play Frank in the interleague games and Ozzie said it depends on how he feels and practices. 

Ozzie should not put Everett in the field especially when its supposed to rain and it will be slick out there.  I just don't want something to happen like that series in Cleveland where he rammed his shoulder in the wall.  As for Frank, under no circumstances should Frank be playing defense, unless there is no one left on the bench later in the game.  I'd rather put Timo out there and lose a game than losing Frank.

Think about it Ozzie. :unsure:

I assume that Willie would play 2nd base and leadoff then. :huh

QUOTE(aboz56 @ Jun 4, 2005 -> 08:56 PM)
As NUKE would say, RIP EMMMMMMMMM!

Hopefully Ozzie doesn't put in another horrible Sunday lineup.

:gosox1:  :gosox2:  :gosox3:  :gosox4:  :gosoxretro:

You don't love the horrible Sunday lineup. When else does Timo get to strut his stuff.

Looks like Pods might get a day off and Everett might get a start against CC

================

Guillen has struggled with juggling playing time for Thomas and Everett. He indicated Everett could start in left field for Sunday's game against Cleveland, giving leadoff man Scott Podsednik a day off. That means Thomas will start at DH for a second straight game.

http://chicagosports.chicagotribune.com/sp...-home-headlines

==================

I see the following lineup for tomorrow

Iguchi or Willie at 2B (and leading off)

Rowand CF

Frank DH

Everett LF

Kong 1B

Dye RF

AJ C

Uribe SS

Cruddy 3B

Edited by sox-r-us

Why the hell wouldn't Pods start tommorrow? We need the sparkplug of the offense against a tough lefty like Sabathia.

Pods would be facing a tough lefty and he could probably use a break anyways. Carl has surprisingly killed lefties so far this season. He also needs some time in the outfield with Frank back as our DH.

Edited by Jabroni

QUOTE(Jabroni @ Jun 5, 2005 -> 04:38 AM)
Pods would be facing a tough lefty and he could probably use a break anyways.  Carl has surprisingly killed lefties so far this season.  He also needs some time in the outfield with Frank back as our DH.

Agreed 100%.

Hell must have broken loose :lol:

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Jun 5, 2005 -> 05:51 AM)
I'm going to miss this game because of my god damn stupid ass graduation that I wish I didn't have to go to.  Hopefully Buehrle will do his thang and the Sox can get to 20 over.

f***IN GRADUATION :puke

You better not EVER complain about attendance since you are prioritizing your freaking graduation over a Sox game

:D

The Indians have been absolutely horrible against lefties this season while the Sox have been the best hitting team in the MLB against them. The Indians likely suck against lefties because they have so many lefty bats on their roster. Check out these SICK stats...

MLB Team Stats (vs. Left):

White Sox

.303 AVG

.368 OBP

.485 SLG

.854 OPS

78 runs in 35 games

Indians

.207 AVG

.278 OBP

.357 SLG

.634 OPS