Sox @ Rockies 6/8/05 Game Thread

sox-r-us

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice telling stat of the night...

Of Gooch's 55 hits, 29% are extra base hits (16).

Nice pick up, KW!!! Great scouting system you have there, with that video thingy!!!! :gosoxretro: Now, can we get another bat in there as well?

I luv my Sox!

Anyone else think that those pitches that almost hit the Sox batters in the head (Dye 2x and Iguchi) and those two getting the job done afterward, will bring the team together a little more? It seems like a really big confidence builder, along with El Duque putting together a solid game and Ozuna making up for his blunders by getting a few hits.

QUOTE(jerseysox @ Jun 8, 2005 -> 10:05 PM)
THERE IS A GOD!!!!

REALLY?!?

LH pitcher who can thorw 96

Has 25 SO in 22 inning and a 2.42 era

Solid set-up man.

9 holds

So who takes his place, eh? Since you are so happy he's gone.

I think you should re-think you're statement about one of your players getting hurt.

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Jun 8, 2005 -> 11:11 PM)
Anyone else think that those pitches that almost hit the Sox batters in the head (Dye 2x and Iguchi) and those two getting the job done afterward, will bring the team together a little more?  It seems like a really big confidence builder, along with El Duque putting together a solid game and Ozuna making up for his blunders by getting a few hits.

Has to be....looked how the Sox reacted after Dye got the buzz cut. They didn't stop until the Rocks yelled "Uncle".