still doubt timo in the utility role, haters?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Gene Honda Civic @ Jun 11, 2005 -> 12:10 AM)
Yes, you're provoking. But provoking a fight will still get you in trouble...

Your Crede Randa thread was created minutes after this one with the same MO. You specifically called people out. THAT f***ING TROLLING. The fact is I pretty much agree with you on the issue -- Crede for Randa is pretty dumb. Your presentation was what got you in trouble. You know what your doing, and it's not going to fly around here.

This is not a free speech zone. It's a privately funded and operated message board. Good luck finding a site that allows more freedom than this one.

This site is as good as it gets regarding posting freedom and the posters here, especially those who are *cough* aggressive *cough* with their posting style, truly appreciate that.

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ Jun 11, 2005 -> 12:21 AM)
This site is as good as it gets regarding posting freedom and the posters here, especially those who are *cough* aggressive *cough* with their posting style, truly appreciate that.

Thank god for the chat, lol.

You're provoking confrontation, not conversation, and you know that.

no im not. like i said above, if i used eloquent english and said please, it would still be the same call out to provoke discussion. im seriously sorry that you and gene and whoever else feel that way, but im not talking about ethnic cleansing here. theres no controversy even really, since we are all sox fans. i cant believe that you are so offended by me calling a trade idea stupid or saying that timo aint so bad.

It's not that we're offended by the content, it's just that it's meant to stir up s*** for no good reason.

why would i be here if i had no reason? i love baseball, i love the white sox, i want to talk about them with other fans. im not looking for a fight, for the last time. i guess what it comes down to is that you are reading too much into my posts.

QUOTE(robin_ventura_eternal @ Jun 11, 2005 -> 01:28 AM)
no im not. like i said above, if i used eloquent english and said please, it would still be the same call out to provoke discussion. im seriously sorry that you and gene and whoever else feel that way, but im not talking about ethnic cleansing here. theres no controversy even really, since we are all sox fans. i cant believe that you are so offended by me calling a trade idea stupid or saying that timo aint so bad.

yes, you are. You admitted as much in the first post of yours that I quoted. Hey. You do what you want. This will all work itself out, whether you are around here to post or not. Just don't say that you haven't been giving a friendly warning about the possible consequences.

yes, you are.  You admitted as much in the first post of yours that I quoted.  Hey.  You do what you want.  This will all work itself out, whether you are around here to post or not.  Just don't say that you haven't been giving a friendly warning about the possible consequences.

i appreciate the warning man. we arent going to agree, obviously, so im not going to squash toes. there isnt any point of me saying i didnt and you saying i did back and forth all night. that said, i have to say that i like this site, its interesting and kinda addicting. just letting you know that i have appreciation, despite disagreements with whoever. if i post something you dont like, you got the right to yank it. i'll try not to incite riots or anything, i just am another passionate white sox fan.

QUOTE(robin_ventura_eternal @ Jun 11, 2005 -> 06:46 AM)
i appreciate the warning man. we arent going to agree, obviously, so im not going to squash toes. there isnt any point of me saying i didnt and you saying i did back and forth all night. that said, i have to say that i like this site, its interesting and kinda addicting. just letting you know that i have appreciation, despite disagreements with whoever. if i post something you dont like, you got the right to yank it. i'll try not to incite riots or anything, i just am another passionate white sox fan.

Hang around robin.....just be nice in disagreeing and making your point....yopu are cool in my book :drink

QUOTE(robin_ventura_eternal @ Jun 11, 2005 -> 06:33 AM)
why would i be here if i had no reason? i love baseball, i love the white sox, i want to talk about them with other fans. im not looking for a fight, for the last time. i guess what it comes down to is that you are reading too much into my posts.

you are right, but do you know why? because my scenario was a JOKE. so many people have their panties in a damn twist cause i egged them on about timo. i love it.

So you "egg" people on, yet aren't looking for a fight?

Hmm... maybe my eyes have gone blind on me.

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ Jun 11, 2005 -> 03:28 PM)
There's one position he plays exceedingly well.  I'll just leave that one to your warped imaginations.

:D

After hearing that so many players read this site, I really hope that Timo doesn't. As much as I don't like him, I don't want the guy to kill himself after seeing all of this.