MOTHERF*CKING B*TCHASS DIPSHIT PASSIONLESS SOX!!!!

BridgeportHeather

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

f*** IS WRONG HERE?????

I come back home from a managerial meeting at work and see this piece of s***???

IS THIS THE WAY A TEAM SHOULD BE PLAYING DOWN THE HOME STRETCH OF A PENNANT CHASE??? HELL MOTHERf***ING NO!!!

When will they ever learn how to play some god damn small ball instead of swinging for the fences every b****ass time!!! Some "magical season" you're displaying out there, Pale Hose!!!!

If I received a penny for every time this team's collective heads are in their asses, I'd be a f***ing MILLIONAIRE by now!

THIS SEASON IS MOTHERf***ING OVER!!! I GIVE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU 2003 MOTHERf***ING b****ASS DIPs*** PASSIONLESS SOX!!!

Guest hotsoxchick1
f*** IS WRONG HERE?????

I come back home from a managerial meeting at work and see this piece of s***???

IS THIS THE WAY A TEAM SHOULD BE PLAYING DOWN THE HOME STRETCH OF A PENNANT CHASE???  HELL MOTHERf***ING NO!!!

When will they ever learn how to play some god damn small ball instead of swinging for the fences every b****ass time!!!  Some "magical season" you're displaying out there, Pale Hose!!!!

If I received a penny for every time this team's collective heads are in their asses, I'd be a f***ing MILLIONAIRE by now!

THIS SEASON IS MOTHERf***ING OVER!!!  I GIVE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i dont know what your b****ing about.. its all your f***in fault anyhow.. you werent here to do pbp.......damn it heather... we lay this one on you........dumbass....... ;)

f*** IS WRONG HERE?????

IS THIS THE WAY A TEAM SHOULD BE PLAYING DOWN THE HOME STRETCH OF A PENNANT CHASE???  HELL MOTHERf***ING NO!!!

When will they ever learn how to play some god damn small ball instead of swinging for the fences every b****ass time!!!  Some "magical season" you're displaying out there, Pale Hose!!!!

i dont know what your b****ing about.. its all your f***in fault anyhow.. you werent here to do pbp.......damn it heather... we lay this one on you........dumbass....... ;)

HSC gimme a hug :mellow: :( :puke

f*** IS WRONG HERE?????

I can't be doing PBP all the time...

I'm taking 17 hours of classes as a Senior mathematics major and work 25-30 hours a week. I had a managerial meeting to go to...

I won't take the blame for this.

But I WILL blame these motherf***ing b****ass dips*** passionless Sox.

Guest hotsoxchick1
f*** IS WRONG HERE?????

I'm taking 17 hours of classes as a mathematics major and work 25-30 hours a week. I had a managerial meeting to go to...

excuses are not good enough heather..... i dont want to hear any whinning about classes and work schedules .. you have failed on your sox duties here and are the primary reason we are tanking right now..... ;)

Guest hotsoxchick1
f*** IS WRONG HERE?????

HSC gimme a hug :mellow: :( :puke

hug???? yikes.. do i really have to??? you arent one of those long lost aunts with the beard and mustache are ya... ya know the ones who are always tryin to pinch your cheeks and tell ya how big you have gotten since the last time they saw ya.... ;) :puke

f*** IS WRONG HERE?????

I'm taking 17 hours of classes as a mathematics major and work 25-30 hours a week. I had a managerial meeting to go to...

excuses are not good enough heather..... i dont want to hear any whinning about classes and work schedules .. you have failed on your sox duties here and are the primary reason we are tanking right now..... ;)

Oh pshhhhhhhhhhh! :nono

My thought on team leaders:

This team has no team leadership, on the roster or in management. I think a team leader on the roster has to: Play everyday in the field, have a good and occasionally clutch bat, and have a fiery personality that motivates players and intimidates opponents.

Jose Valentin: Was a team leader in 2000. Now he can't avoid striking out 3 or 4 times every other game. Past his prime.

Frank Thomas: Inconsistent and plays DH so he really is not involved as much in the game.

Magglio Ordonez: Great consistent bat but noticeably anti-clutch. Also quiet and not too great at English which really hurts.

Where can we look for team leadership?? Well Carl Everett would be great but he's not going to be around long enough to make a difference. I think Carlos Lee is a prime candidate if he can have this type of season again. His plays in the OF including yesterday's game have always seemed to provide fans and players some kind of boost. He has a very good average with RISP 2 out and a great personality and team philosophy. You could see him developing his plate approach in 2002 and now, the walks are down, but he is really putting together an awesome season in 2003. I hope he can become a leader, because I think this team right now functions as a collection of individuals.

15 innings of the most important baseball of the year against pitchers with a combined era of almost 10 starting their games and we have two f***ing runs. This is f***ing pathetic. This series shows that it isn't Manuel that is the problem. It is the heart of this team that is missing.

• 1 month later...