White Sox vs Buddy Bell's Royals 06/20/05

sox-r-us

QUOTE(brijames @ Jun 20, 2005 -> 10:10 PM)
Here is a little advice to all of you from a 30+ years White Sox fan.

Relax and enjoy this team! 

We have the best friggen record in all of BB. Yes the Chicago White Sox!

Enjoy this ride and don't get all worked up over the few weaknesses this team has.

Every team has weaknesses.

Enjoy every game and the never say die attitude this group has.

It isn't often we have a season like this to enjoy. Don't get caught up in being negative when things go bad. A lot more has gone good than bad and for as upset as some of you have let yourself get tonight it looks like were still gonna win this game !

good post, unfortunately it won't get through to the ones that it needs to.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Jun 20, 2005 -> 11:08 PM)
Seriously, I think there are people here that wanted him to give up a bomb just so they could say that they were right and Shingo sucks and Ozzie sucks, and blah blah blah, etc. etc. etc.

Some of the biggest reactionaries I've ever seen.

Careful what you say around here. Nobody likes a conservative. :D

Enjoy this ride and don't get all worked up over the few weaknesses this team has.

It isn't often we have a season like this to enjoy. Don't get caught up in being negative when things go bad. A lot more has gone good than bad and for as upset as some of you have let yourself get tonight it looks like were still gonna win this game !

i was waiting for this type of post. :nono

i'd say a vast majority of their suckage comes during games  :P

I don't mind commenting on suckage after the fact, unless it goes totally overboard. The before-the-fact pot shots are annoying though. I get cynacism and sarcasm, but ...

QUOTE(brijames @ Jun 20, 2005 -> 11:10 PM)

Keep it coming. :cheers

:notworthy

Luckily many of the posters here aren't the GM's, otherwise Kevin Walker would be up here, Neal Cotts would be on the farm, Gio Gonzalez would be up here too.  Dye and Konerko?  Gone and gone.

And the Oakland A's are going to be great this season. What's your point? :huh

Edited by Jabroni

QUOTE(ReinsdorfSucks @ Jun 20, 2005 -> 10:14 PM)
it's more of a cop out than anything else.  the "we're still #1" rah-rah stuff is good to a certain degree and only is about short term thinkin and not long term thinking.

here's the problem, you're a sox fan right?

enjoy the game, if not, why do you watch?

just to complain and fear the future?

it's more of a cop out than anything else.  the "we're still #1" rah-rah stuff is good to a certain degree and only is about short term thinkin and not long term thinking.

Cop out? In the middle of a winning streak? Sure ... whatever.

I really should ignore this, but sorry, I can't.

What a lot of you whiners know about long term thinking is very little.

Nothing personal to you, but what you said is so totally out of whack it just had to be responded to.

QUOTE(Jabroni @ Jun 21, 2005 -> 03:14 AM)
And the A's are going to be great this season.  What's your point? :huh

What does that have to do with anything? I thought they'd contend in an overall weak division. It's mid-June and they're 10 games back, and have played like s*** the whole season.

Whatever. I think the smarter posters around here have learned what to expect from you.

What does that have to do with anything?  I thought they'd contend in an overall weak division.  It's mid-June and they're 10 games back, and have played like s*** the whole season.

Whatever.  I think the smarter posters around here have learned what to expect from you.

I wish you two guys would play paper rock scissors and get it over with. :D

Listen buddy, over 30 years of being a diegard White Sox fan is the farthest thing from a cop out.

How do you react when the Sox actually lose a game? Because i hope you know they are gonna lose at least 60 this year.