Jack Nicholson

Cloudyguy09

QUOTE(Gene Honda Civic @ Jun 20, 2005 -> 04:01 PM)
Who cares?

Do you people honestly let some famous person's fleeting affiliation with a team affect your love of the White Sox?

I'd rather they didn't go...Next thing you know Bill Murray is going to be throwing out the first pitch and talking about how he's always been a Sox fan.

QUOTE(Cloudyguy09 @ Jun 20, 2005 -> 03:53 PM)
david schwimmer is he a sox fan or royals fan? how do you know hes gunna be there?

I don't know or care if he even follows baseball, my comment was an extention of a previous rant in a previous thread on a similar subject.

QUOTE(Gene Honda Civic @ Jun 20, 2005 -> 09:01 PM)
Who cares?

Do you people honestly let some famous person's fleeting affiliation with a team affect your love of the White Sox?

Depends. If I happened by some freak occurence to be speaking to said famous person, and said famous person was named Natalie Portman, you're damn right it would.

At least until I got home.

Okay, okay, until 15 minutes after I got home.

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Jun 20, 2005 -> 03:07 PM)
Funny, Jack Nicholson was a Yankees' fan last year.  He's a fan of whatever team wins.  He's a complete tool.

Wouldn't he be a Sox fan then?

I don't care what team he likes, I don't care what team any celebrity likes. But Jack Nicholson is the man.

QUOTE(BobDylan @ Jun 20, 2005 -> 04:45 PM)
I don't care what team he likes, I don't care what team any celebrity likes. But Jack Nicholson is the man.

^^^nicholson is the man.

i always think it's neat to find out a celeb is a fan of the team especially if they're a celeb i like--nothing more, nothing less. but honestly can't tell you any celebs that's a sox fan other than the couple bears & bulls players that are. shows how much i pay attention.

QUOTE(Jake @ Jun 21, 2005 -> 07:42 PM)
I see some rappers wear sox hats. Like this morning the Game wore it in parts of his video.

I think Dre was the first in the California Love video......not much of a rap fan, but you know Kanye is a Sox fan....

"Southside, outside, Westside, let's ride

Eastside, right B-Side, Lakeshore Drive

And I'm Chi-Town's finest"

happens to leave out Northside..........hmm

QUOTE(DABearSoX @ Jun 21, 2005 -> 01:53 PM)
I think Dre was the first in the California Love video......not much of a rap fan, but you know Kanye is a Sox fan....

"Southside, outside, Westside, let's ride

Eastside, right B-Side, Lakeshore Drive

And I'm Chi-Town's finest"

:headbang I don't listen to much rap, but if he's a sox fan, why not give him a shot.