Ozuna vs. Uribe

drowninginflame

Neither

I would love to have Mike Morse as our SS right now....

The guy is hitting 0.395, 1 HR, 9 RBI, 2 SB, 0.461 OBP in 24 games

Yeah, small sample size but he looks promising. Please note I am not whining about the Freddie trade. I still think it was a great trade as we have a solid starting pitching core for now and the near future, and I have no qualms with the trade whatsoever given hindsight is always 20/20......but it sure would look promising right now if we had Morse playing on this team. A grinder like him low in the order would be awesome....with that average he would have 3 times the RBI here and at least 3 times the runs scored with Pods, Guch, Frank batting after him (assuming he would play in the #9 hole)

Edited by sox-r-us

QUOTE(sox-r-us @ Jun 28, 2005 -> 11:29 PM)
Neither

Yeah, small sample size but he looks promising. Please note I am not whining about the Freddie trade. I still think it was a great trade as we have a solid starting pitching core for now and the near future, and I have no qualms with the trade whatsoever given hindsight is always 20/20......but it sure would look promising right now if we had Morse playing on this team. A grinder like him low in the order would be awesome....with that average he would have 3 times the RBI here and at least 3 times the runs scored with Pods, Guch, Frank batting after him (assuming he would play in the #9 hole)

With s***ty, s***ty defense. No thanks I'm keeping Juan.

QUOTE(sox-r-us @ Jun 29, 2005 -> 01:29 AM)
Neither

I'm hoping you are saying this crap just to get a rise out of people. Ya, lets drool over a kid that has 78 career ABs at the big league level. Not to mention that Uribe can play a better SS defensively with a broken arm, than Morse could. Lets use bigger sample sizes before we proclaim Mike Morse the next Alex Rodriguez at SS.

I'll take Juan Uribe at SS over Mike Morse 7 days a week, twice on Sunday.

I'm hoping you are saying this crap just to get a rise out of people. Ya, lets drool over a kid that has 78 career ABs at the big league level. Not to mention that Uribe can play a better SS defensively with a broken arm, than Morse could. Lets use bigger sample sizes before we proclaim Mike Morse the next Alex Rodriguez at SS.

I'll take Juan Uribe at SS over Mike Morse 7 days a week, twice on Sunday.

Agreed. Mike Morse's defense at SS would hurt us more than his bat would help us. How many less wins would we have without Uribe turning key DP's and making other great defensive plays?

QUOTE(sox-r-us @ Jun 29, 2005 -> 12:29 AM)
Neither

Corny Joke of the Day:

Why does Mike Morse always smell like meet?

Why?

Because he's a BUTCHER in the field!

Hardy har h...alright, I'm done. :P

QUOTE(farmteam @ Jun 29, 2005 -> 08:18 AM)
Corny Joke of the Day:

Why does Mike Morse always smell like meet?

Why?

Because he's a BUTCHER in the field!

Hardy har h...alright, I'm done. :P

Don't give up your day job.

QUOTE(sox-r-us @ Jun 28, 2005 -> 11:29 PM)
Neither

:headshake

::Looking over fence at Seattle::

Hey...how's the grass over there???

He's been in only 24 games

Edited by RibbieRubarb