How many times did you vote?

TheHammer

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oswalt should thank us Sox fans for him making it as well. We were a HUGE reason why he made it. Today is a day to celebrate being a Sox fan. Another sweep- a gratifying day for Scotty Pods going to the ASG, a shot-out by Hawk Harrelson and DJ, and 10.5 games up in 1st place.

Somebody pinch me! Are we really freaking 57-26???

She called me a tool for spendng the time. Why are you doing that? You're not getting anything out of it. He won't even know your alive.

SOX PRIDE.

I didn't vote much early on but when news broke he was ahead by 1000 I really poured it on. Several 1000.

I actually voted more for Thomas. That was back when we could rig it.

But Boston was savvy with that too.

I think the phone voting is what really pushed this thing to 14.8M this year.

They made a lot of money tonight.

QUOTE(chi-guy2 @ Jul 6, 2005 -> 11:02 PM)
i recruited a lot of people on myspace and on the giants board and rockies board to vote, but i know i had at least 3k

About 300. This is pretty cool. Starting off I thought this was pretty goofy that so many people were getting so worked up about this. But I got caught up in it. WE got him in the freakin' all-star game. That's no small potatoes.

I voted for Pods/Hoffman 100 times.

I didn't really care who went from the NL, but I decided to vote for Hoffman because of that meatball he served up to Aaron Rowand in San Diego that won us the game. :lol:

I didn't count them. But I was curious so I timed that I could vote 8 in one minute. I voted from 5:51 to 6:16 today and much longer this morning and the day before. I'm sure I went over 500. My wife voted 8 times. Guys in my fantasy baseball league (even cub fans) voted for him also. Nice job everybody! I'm happy for Scott.