Oakland A's Venting Thread

SoxFan1

I won't be negative against the Sox in this thread, but I will say this:

f***ING A'S PIECES OF s***! I HOPE THEY CONTRACT THAT TEAM AND THE STADIUM IMPLODES AND ALL THE MEMBERS OF THAT TEAM GET DRUNK AND START A BRAWL IN A STRIP CLUB AND GET SENT TO JAIL WHERE THEY BECOME THE COLLECTIVE b**** OF EVERY SINGLE PRISONER THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That feels much better.

wea re f***ing cursed against f***ing oakland and if we dont win tomorrow im gonig to f***ing kill myself(no i wont), f***ing ridiculous why cant we get a god damn break for once, tomorrow is a must win

edit: that felt better

Edited by ChWRoCk2

Guys. It's f***ing Oakland.

No matter what we do they have our #, they're our daddy's.

Positive side? Oakland probably wont beat out the Angels meaning we wont have to look at them in playoffs. We hopefully wont get swept, but dont start hating on players when the team blew these 1st two games.

Because isnt that what this teams all about? Picking up the guys when they cant get the job done?

ALL WE COULD MANAGE WAS 3 f***ING HITS.

Someone should tape these games and send them to the whitesox coaching staff. The Oakland A's put on a clinic against our great pitching on how to become a good 2 strike hitter. They swing at stuff in the strikezone, and lay off stuff outside the strikezone. When they get two strikes, they shorten their swings and foul off a bunch of hard pitches to get a mistake. Our hitters however never shorten their swings up, take full cuts on 0-2 so they dont get cheated.

I know that we faced Zito and all but the last time I checked they faced Buerhle.

Kong basically needs to find another place to work after this season. Dye needs to be in at the 4th hole. He has been hot over the last month or so. Arow and Kong have nice long swings going for them right now.

BTW we are starting to sound like Cub fans when we just say "Well garsh, we lost and all but its the Oakland A's and there is a curse and its impossible to win". The reason that Oakland beats us all the time, is that they pitch well. Play good defense, and put the focking ball in play. Oddly they didnt have a problem getting hits.

5 hits last night, 3 tonight. Outside of the Drays(whose pitching is terrible) we havent hit real well since the first game of the Cubs series. We didnt hit in two of the three games with the tiggers, we didnt hit in the cubs series, and now we are facing good pitching and cant hit again.

This team will make the playoffs. We need to figure out how to hit good pitching before we arrive there or we will repeat 2000.

Man the Sox do some stupid s*** against the A's. Of course there's the errors, but even bad pitches. I don't mean hangers i mean a mixture of bad pitch selection and location.

For example, I think it was the second inning and Byrnes was up and kielty was on second. The count was 1-2 and its still early in the game so the shadows were still affecting the hitters. And when shadows are out its probably easier to see the change or fastball. So instead of throwing a nice curve like buerhle can he throws a fastball right down the damn middle (Byrnes of course smoked it down the left field line). Plus what were they thinking buerhle isnt a flamethower so just use the shadows and throw a breaking pitch DUMBASS. That pitch pry pissed me off more than any other play in the game.

QUOTE(WhiteSox311 @ Jul 9, 2005 -> 09:45 PM)
For example,  I think it was the second inning and Byrnes was up and kielty was on second.  The count was 1-2 and its still early in the game so the shadows were still affecting the hitters.  And when shadows are out its probably easier to see the change or fastball.  So instead of throwing a nice curve like buerhle can he throws a fastball right down the damn middle (Byrnes of course smoked it down the left field line).  Plus what were they thinking buerhle isnt a flamethower so just use the shadows and throw a breaking pitch DUMBASS.  That pitch pry pissed me off more than any other play in the game.

I liked this spiel a whole lot better when DJ said it.

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Jul 9, 2005 -> 07:53 PM)
I won't be negative against the Sox in this thread, but I will say this:

f***ING A'S PIECES OF s***!  I HOPE THEY CONTRACT THAT TEAM AND THE STADIUM IMPLODES AND ALL THE MEMBERS OF THAT TEAM GET DRUNK AND START A BRAWL IN A STRIP CLUB AND GET SENT TO JAIL WHERE THEY BECOME THE COLLECTIVE b**** OF EVERY SINGLE PRISONER THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That feels much better.

:cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers

f*** the A's. I'm so f***ing tired of them. Every single one of thos f***ers. Down to the goddamn clubhouse manager. Thank God we won't see these assholes in the playoffs. It would be brutal.

QUOTE(robinventura23 @ Jul 10, 2005 -> 03:08 AM)
:cheers  :cheers  :cheers  :cheers  :cheers

f*** the A's.  I'm so f***ing tired of them.  Every single one of thos f***ers.  Down to the goddamn clubhouse manager.  Thank God we won't see these assholes in the playoffs.  It would be brutal.

I wouldn't be to quick to write these guys off just yet, they've always been a 2nd half team and they're only 4.5 games back of the slumping Twinks.

If the A's end up as the WC then they'd most likely be our 1st round opponent, at that point we're f_cked.

This crap about blowing against the A's really has to stop tomorrow. Next season I think Ozzie should have a talk to this team that the A's are just like any other ballclub. I mean the A's do play good against us but a lot of times we screw ourselves, the team needs to stop letting this team get in their heads.

I couldn't agree more. Be positive, people! Of course, more than WE need to be positive, the SOX need to be positive. Go out there and KICK Oakland's ASS today!