GAME THREAD 7-10-2005 SOX vs A's

rangercal

QUOTE(qwerty @ Jul 10, 2005 -> 05:17 PM)
Mlb players are so stupid. They have the f***ign sun glasses on but have the shades flipped up? Nearly every player has them like that what is the point.

perhaps the sun isnt in there eyes :huh

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(ChWRoCk2 @ Jul 10, 2005 -> 05:18 PM)

Why wear them at all? Do you know how often players lose the ball because of the sun and their shades are flipped up? I laugh at every player that makes an error because of it and i would have laughed at ozuna.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Jul 10, 2005 -> 05:18 PM)
Hawk is complaining about exactly 1 strike call...and the absolutely ridiculous tossing of AJP.

Hawk said the ump has had issues since the 6th inning. That implies more than one pitch I think.

QUOTE(Jeckle2000 @ Jul 10, 2005 -> 04:19 PM)
So Timo is still a loser...

Yes, I know Timo is a loser, Aaron Rowand is a mix of Barry Bonds and Willie Mays, Willie Harris is the best 2nd baseman in baseball, I got it.

QUOTE(ChWRoCk2 @ Jul 10, 2005 -> 03:18 PM)

Some guys probably like the sunglasses in certain positions and dislike them in others, probably depends on where the ball goes in relation to the sun.

That was the shortest mound visit i've ever seen. EVER.

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Jul 10, 2005 -> 10:20 PM)
Yes, I know Timo is a loser, Aaron Rowand is a mix of Barry Bonds and Willie Mays, Willie Harris is the best 2nd baseman in baseball, I got it.

I agree, I don't like Timo, but I'm a Sox fan first. If he does something to help us, I'll root for him.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Jul 10, 2005 -> 03:22 PM)
Nice play Pablo, nice way to keep us in the game.

Man, does Crosby ever hit a ball that doesn't go straight down the line or in a gap?

Seriously, if we do play Oakland in the playoffs, God forbid, we should play the lines against him