GAME THREAD 7-10-2005 SOX vs A's

rangercal

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure glad Ozzie decided to pitch to Swisher. When are people going to realize that we've won far too often this year despite our manager? Trust me, I would love to just sit back and not criticize our manager....but this is f***ing BRUTAL!

QUOTE(SleepyWhiteSox @ Jul 10, 2005 -> 05:42 PM)
Just stating the facts...

Fact is ozuna cannot walk and cannot field very well. With consistent playing time willie's numbers would go up while ozuna's would decline. Ozuna is one of, if not the best fielding second baseman in baseball.

QUOTE(qwerty @ Jul 10, 2005 -> 05:43 PM)
That is suppose to be a joke i take it.

You're quick.

It's tough to compare Frank's few games to another player's career. He's only played a few games so far this year, so I'm reserving my judgement until he gets a few more under his belt this season.

QUOTE(fathom @ Jul 10, 2005 -> 05:44 PM)
I'm sure glad Ozzie decided to pitch to Swisher.  When are people going to realize that we've won far too often this year despite our manager?  Trust me, I would love to just sit back and not criticize our manager....but this is f***ing BRUTAL!

There is alot of truth in your statement to me.

QUOTE(qwerty @ Jul 10, 2005 -> 10:44 PM)
Fact is ozuna cannot walk and cannot field very well. With consistent playing time willie's numbers would go up while ozuna's would decline. Ozuna is one of, if not the best fielding second baseman in baseball.

Clarify your post QWERTY.

I like Willie. Ozuna is one of the best fielding 2B?

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Jul 10, 2005 -> 05:44 PM)
You're right Ozuna>>>>>Willie.

Good that you let one game make that judgement. Willie will have a much, mcuh longer major league career than ozuna does. Willie will have another oppurtunity to start whether it is in chicago or not. Ozuna will never get the oppurtunity to be a full time starter.

QUOTE(qwerty @ Jul 10, 2005 -> 04:46 PM)
Good that you let one game make that judgement. Willie will have a much, mcuh longer major league career than ozuna does. Willie will have another oppurtunity to start whether it is in chicago or not. Ozuna will never get the oppurtunity to be a full time starter.

It's not one game, Ozuna's a better player imo. Ozuna just can't play 3rd, I agree that willie is a great defensive 2nd baseman and he's a valuable commodity cause he can run, however Ozuna is just a better player imo.

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Jul 10, 2005 -> 05:47 PM)
It's not one game, Ozuna's a better player imo.  Ozuna just can't play 3rd, I agree that willie is a great defensive 2nd baseman and he's a valuable commodity cause he can run, however Ozuna is just a better player imo.

Ozuna hasn't stuck with a team for a full season why...?