He Gone T-Shirts

wilmot825

Outside of the stadium by parking lot E there are 5 guys selling T-Shirts that say "He Gone!" and "Mercy" on the front and on the back "U can put it on the board ....yyyeesss!" I bought one for $10, they r the s*** and they come in black and grey. Support the Hawk and buy one of these sweet T's.

Does The Hawk actually get somthing for these? $$$$ That is??? Would rather let him profit from his saying then some guy on a corner street :)

But then again, Shirts sound Cool... No Tickets to a game, but might have to head South to get me one now :)

QUOTE(osxfreak @ Jul 10, 2005 -> 01:37 PM)
Does The Hawk actually get somthing for these? $$$$ That is??? Would rather let him profit from his saying then some guy on a corner street :)

But then again, Shirts sound Cool... No Tickets to a game, but might have to head South to get me one now :)

Trust me if it is some dude on a street corner selling them, Hawk isn't seeing a dime. If it were Hawks stuff, it would be in the Sox stores.

QUOTE(wilmot825 @ Jul 10, 2005 -> 01:18 PM)
Outside of the stadium by parking lot E there are 5 guys selling T-Shirts that say "He Gone!" and "Mercy" on the front and on the back "U can put it on the board ....yyyeesss!" I bought one for $10, they r the s*** and they come in black and grey. Support the Hawk and buy one of these sweet T's.

You're the guy selling them aren't you? :lol:

QUOTE(osxfreak @ Jul 10, 2005 -> 06:37 PM)

Nope. I remember last year they pointed em out on TV and DJ asked how much Hawk is making off them and Hawk said, "I haven't seen a dime nor will I, probably." Or something along those lines.

QUOTE(wilmot825 @ Jul 10, 2005 -> 01:18 PM)

nice try

QUOTE(rangercal @ Jul 10, 2005 -> 06:59 PM)
I got mine for 10  :huh:

$20 for 2 shirts.....20/2 = $10 each. :bang I forgot to add that along with that 1, I got a Cubs Suck shirt. My bad.

Edited by SoxFan1

The first time I went to a ChiSox game was during Frank's first home run of the season ( in the game against cleveland I think). Anyways I bought a shirt from a vender on the streets and it has the cub bear on the front with sox south side road kill and a cubs suck on the back. I liked it pretty well even though after buying it I found it had a hole in the stiching. I guess thats why these things are only 10 bucks. :P :P

QUOTE(whitesox91403 @ Jul 10, 2005 -> 05:20 PM)
Yes, but who has The Cubs Fans one that shows two of them in a very precarious position? I do, I absolutely couldn't resist.

I've got that one. It's kind of tough for me deciding when/where to wear it. I don't want little kids to see it and I don't want to get my ass kicked by a drunk cubs fan somewhere.

QUOTE(needauribe @ Jul 10, 2005 -> 10:55 PM)
I've got that one.  It's kind of tough for me deciding when/where to wear it.  I don't want little kids to see it and I don't want to get my ass *kicked by a drunk cubs fan somewhere.

*raped

QUOTE(soxhawks @ Jul 10, 2005 -> 05:26 PM)
i have the he gone one in grey, it is a great shirt.  However, when i wear it half the people i see have no idea what it means

Ditto. When I wear that shirt, my friends just tell me they hate me for wearing it(cubs fans of course) and other just give me a look like "what the hell, who's gone?"

QUOTE(3E8 @ Jul 10, 2005 -> 07:52 PM)
Kind of unrelated, but after the game on Friday I saw this kid's shirt that had me laughing the whole way down the ramp.  It read, "You're ugly.  But you intrigue me."

LMAO.

My all time favorite is I saw a kid at a concert and his T shirt read: "I'm here about the blow job". On top of that, the kid was short, chubby, covered in acne etc. It just killed me.

Regarding Hawk getting a cut, there was an e-mail question in a game earlier (Hawk loves e-mail) about the shirts, and Hawk said that they were being sold outside the stadium and for the e-mailer to come on out to a game and they won't be able to miss them. That doesn't mean he's getting a cut from the shirts, and I certainly don't think he is, but it made me believe that he doesn't really mind, otherwise why would he provide info on where to find one? If Hawk wanted to, he could go after the sellers or start selling official Hawk merchandise. He hasn't, so Hawk must not want to.

If a guy is selling them 'near' the cell, it's probably an illegal situation. You need a license to sell shirts on the street. I've seen those guys hide and move around and get chased off by the cops. It's probably some guy with access to shirt printing trying to make a little tax free loot on the side.