Hey Guys

SS Gload

Wassup guys, new poster here, have been lookin around the site and then decided to sign up after hawk's shout out. I'm orginally from Chicago but now i live in Columbus, Ohio. I am visiting Chicago soon and am going to 2 Sox games, one vs the tigers and one vs the bo sox. Anyway, i just want to put any ideas to rest that i am a bandwagoner, cuz i've been a sox fan all my life and finally the white sox are having a season to remember. (besides 2000) :gosox2: :gosox3: :gosox4:

Edit: Also, I was interested in those "He Gone" shirts, where do you buy them?

Edited by SS Gload

QUOTE(SS Gload @ Jul 14, 2005 -> 01:05 AM)
Wassup guys, new poster here, have been lookin around the site and then decided to sign up after hawk's shout out. I'm orginally from Chicago but now i live in Columbus, Ohio. I am visiting Chicago soon and am going to 2 Sox games, one vs the tigers and one vs the bo sox. Anyway, i just want to put any ideas to rest that i am a bandwagoner, cuz i've been a sox fan all my life and finally the white sox are having a season to remember. (besides 2000) :gosox2:  :gosox3:  :gosox4:

Welcome aboard.

What are the dats of the games you are going to? I will also be there against those teams?

You can get the shirts outside the stadium from the sellers on the street.

QUOTE(SS Gload @ Jul 14, 2005 -> 02:05 AM)
Wassup guys, new poster here, have been lookin around the site and then decided to sign up after hawk's shout out. I'm orginally from Chicago but now i live in Columbus, Ohio. I am visiting Chicago soon and am going to 2 Sox games, one vs the tigers and one vs the bo sox. Anyway, i just want to put any ideas to rest that i am a bandwagoner, cuz i've been a sox fan all my life and finally the white sox are having a season to remember. (besides 2000) :gosox2:  :gosox3:  :gosox4:

As long as you dont jump off the bandwagon when they start to suck its ok.

Welcome to Soxtalk

QUOTE(whitesox91403 @ Jul 14, 2005 -> 02:10 AM)
Welcome aboard.

What are the dats of the games you are going to? I will also be there against those teams?

You can get the shirts outside the stadium from the sellers on the street.

For the Boston game its the 23rd, cuz i want my white sox beach towel! For Detroit its the 19th.

QUOTE(SHAFTR @ Jul 14, 2005 -> 03:56 AM)
Welcome.  FYI.  I'm a Wisconsin guy, so I was at the game and stormed the field after my Badgers upset your Defending National Champs, Buckeyes.

Ugh, that was a bad game. You're just lucky we don't play you this year cuz you guys have nobody. Anyway, we'll come up to camp randall the next year and give you a solid whoopin.

QUOTE(sayitaintso @ Jul 14, 2005 -> 12:42 PM)
When did Soxtalk start selling merchandise? I never knew that their was a store.

long while ago.

i said i was going to buy a shirt........

hey, maybe i still will :P