Steff

• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Steff @ Jul 20, 2005 -> 01:05 PM)
LMAO.. that's gotta suck for all those people. 15K rain delay leaves little room to move on the concourse.. 35K has got to be comical.

I bet the concourse is a steam bath with all those people there. I loooooooooove the club level.

QUOTE(Steff @ Jul 20, 2005 -> 02:06 PM)
See how easy that was ..  ;)

Why did Paul Konerko make it rain during the game? Could he have waited until after the game? I guess if he didn't suck so bad he could have...

Man this game thread stuff is easy.

QUOTE(Dick Allen @ Jul 20, 2005 -> 02:07 PM)
I bet the concourse is a steam bath with all those people there. I loooooooooove the club level.

It has stopped raining out in Oak Lawn and the sky is clearing..

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Jul 20, 2005 -> 01:08 PM)
Why did Paul Konerko make it rain during the game?  Could he have waited until after the game?  I guess if he didn't suck so bad he could have...

Man this game thread stuff is easy.

See kids, this is how you get 33 thousand posts. :P

During a rain delay clublevel is an amazing place to be.

Unless you're with quickman.

Who sends his regards to the board from a pay phone in some mountainous region of southern California, it is the annual chill out week.

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Jul 20, 2005 -> 02:07 PM)
it also means an extra hour of drinking, they'll get over the crowding.

It's a kids day, so no drinking for them and added stress for the adults with them.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Jul 20, 2005 -> 02:12 PM)
Brian Dolgin has to watch a game once in a while.  He just said its shocking that Garcia was shaking in the first inning.

It has started up a bit again in Oak Lawn..

QUOTE(robinventura23 @ Jul 20, 2005 -> 02:02 PM)
I still don't get it. :)

Since we're in a rain delay, and there's nothing better to do....

Littlefield is the Pittsburgh GM.

Shelton was one of a long line of Pirates prospects who were left unprotected in the Rule 5 draft -- I believe they lost 5 players two years ago. There's no excuse for that, especially when your team is not good. -- Anyway Shelton was claimed by the Tigers for the large sum of $50K because Pittsburgh was more interested in protecting other players and having an empty spot on their roster so they could make moves like claiming Amezega and Restovich, who were cut by the one team worse than them in the NL.

In other words, I was making fun of the Pittsburgh GM for being stupid, which is nothing new.

QUOTE(Steff @ Jul 20, 2005 -> 02:15 PM)
Burles is slip-n-sliding on the tarp again..

Good. I dont buy this "he could get hurt" BS. When is the last time someone was hurt slip-sliding? And I mean besides the time I overshot my slip and slide and went head first into the chain link fence. thats different.

QUOTE(Gene Honda Civic @ Jul 20, 2005 -> 01:15 PM)
Since we're in a rain delay, and there's nothing better to do....

Littlefield is the Pittsburgh GM.

Shelton was one of a long line of Pirates prospects who were left unprotected in the Rule 5 draft -- I believe they lost 5 players two years ago. There's no excuse for that, especially when your team is not good. -- Anyway Shelton was claimed by the Tigers for the large sum of $50K because Pittsburgh was more interested in protecting other players and having an empty spot on their roster so they could make moves like claiming Amezega and Restovich, who were cut by the one team worse than them in the NL.

In other words, I was making fun of the Pittsburgh GM for being stupid, which is nothing new.

I know he was Pirates GM. I just didn't get the Shelton connection.

Edited by robinventura23