DABearSoX

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(JimH @ Jul 22, 2005 -> 03:11 AM)
Exactly right.  Not the easiest pop up to catch but it should clearly have been caught.  Followed by a terrible belt high fastball to Ramirez.

Son of a f***ing b****.

This is why we need another reliever if Hermanson can't go. We're putting Viz in big spots, and he's clearly not at the 8th/9th inning level.

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Jul 22, 2005 -> 03:11 AM)
Vizcaino...  just, a little tip.  Stop hanging your f***ing slider to people.  Jesus H, what the f*** does he expect?

His slider is a hanger. For some reason, he stopped throwing his splitter from last season. I don't want to see his ass in a close game for a long time.

QUOTE(EvilJester99 @ Jul 21, 2005 -> 09:12 PM)
I am still wondering how the hell Vizcaino is even still on this team...he was looking a little better of late but he is showing he still sucks ass...

Crede f***ed him over big time. But yeah, that was a horrible pitch he threw to Manny.

They need to put their game face on and at least give some good at bats in the bottom of this inning.

Uribe's at bat vs. Schilling with Crede on 2B was inexcusable, swinging at a bad first pitch and weakly grounding out. That's bad baseball. Which there has been waaaaaaaaaaaaay too much of by the White Sox tonite. You simply cannot give that team all those extra outs.

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ Jul 22, 2005 -> 03:13 AM)
Jizzcan is back to his old suckass self I see.  Why was Cotts not in at the beginning of the inning?

Because Ozzie has a hard-on for Viz. Did Ozzie really think that Viz wouldn't give up a long ball to this part of the order? If Cotts is going to get beat, it's not with the long ball.

We need Wagner and Burnett. I don't care what anyone says, we need them both to do anything in the postseason. You look at the line-ups we might face: Boston, Anaheim and NY. We need two more bullets. I am so angry right now I could care less who we give up.

QUOTE(Soxnbears01 @ Jul 21, 2005 -> 09:14 PM)
anyone else feel like they got punched in the stomach?

not really pissed, just extremely dumfounded and dissapoitned

I felt my heart drop a little when Crede dropped that ball. I then walked calmly away shaking my head after Ramirez hit that bomb.

We try to embrace Crede and he s***s all over us. I suspect now we will see Frank pinch hitting to look at a 3rd strike in the ninth. As s***ty as the sox have played in the last 3 games, Ozzie should lock the players out of the clubhouse and tell them to walk home tonight. No showers before going home, you stink. Maybe the sox need a crowd of 18,000 because they play better under those circumstances.

QUOTE(qwerty @ Jul 22, 2005 -> 03:14 AM)
It's great to have one right hander out of the bullpen ( not closer) that we can rely on. Get to f***ing work kenny williams.

It would be really nice to know what we have in Jeff Bajenaru, but no, Kevin Walker needs his work. f***in' bum...