7-27-05 Game thread Sox @ KC

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

God Damnit, bunt the f***ing ball, move Uribe to second and go from there. We cant f***ing field anymore, our setup men s*** themselves, and we run ourselves out of an inning vs some pimple faced kid with an ERA over 7!!! Guillen has definetely outmanaged himself today... and to boot Jenks arm is gonna fall off after today.. We deserve to lose this game!!!

QUOTE(WSoxMatt @ Jul 27, 2005 -> 03:03 PM)
God Damnit, bunt the f***ing ball, move Uribe to second and go from there.  We cant f***ing field anymore, our setup men s*** themselves, and we run ourselves out of an inning vs some pimple faced kid with an ERA over 7!!!  Guillen has definetely outmanaged himself today... and to boot Jenks arm is gonna fall off after today..  We deserve to lose this game!!!

At this point I'm content w/ a loss. I mean who is gonna pitch next inning if we get there? VIZ? JC?

QUOTE(WSoxMatt @ Jul 27, 2005 -> 03:03 PM)
God Damnit, bunt the f***ing ball, move Uribe to second and go from there.  We cant f***ing field anymore, our setup men s*** themselves, and we run ourselves out of an inning vs some pimple faced kid with an ERA over 7!!!  Guillen has definetely outmanaged himself today... and to boot Jenks arm is gonna fall off after today..  We deserve to lose this game!!!

i'll say it again...the mystery behind the team with more errors is unreal! i believe that the cubs had more errors against the marlins when bartman appeared....

The execution by the Sox is f***ing terrible...You have Ozuna with a lead off double and they can't even get him over...then thrown out on the hit and run and then Pods gets picked off...with the 2 errors the Sox are trying to give them this game for sure....