Rafael Palmeiro

Pods70Rowand33

QUOTE(MurcieOne @ Aug 1, 2005 -> 11:52 AM)
Canseco's on the Surreal Life and contemplating sex with that ice queen Janice Dickinson... he has no right to laugh at anyone.

That show is hilarious. Except I had no idea that Bronson Pinchot was such a perv.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Aug 1, 2005 -> 10:49 AM)
A day after he gets mentioned in HOF speeches, he totally f's his career up.  Good job Raffy.

Why did Ryno mention Raffy in his speech.... didnt Palmiero bang his wife during his couple years with the cubs? I think i remember hearing that was the reason they traded him.

QUOTE(MurcieOne @ Aug 1, 2005 -> 11:53 AM)
Why did Ryno mention Raffy in his speech.... didnt Palmiero bang his wife during his couple years with the cubs? I think i remember hearing that was the reason they traded him.

I've heard that too.

QUOTE(MurcieOne @ Aug 1, 2005 -> 10:52 AM)
Canseco's on the Surreal Life and contemplating sex with that ice queen Janice Dickinson... he has no right to laugh at anyone.

I think you misconstrue my meaning...he's laughing his ass off because book sales probably went up 1000% with this announcement.

QUOTE(Confederate_48 @ Aug 1, 2005 -> 11:39 AM)
ESPN said hes gonna appeal so that means he will probably play today right ??

Acording to the Baltimore Sun, whom he met with prior to the game, he is not appealing it.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Aug 1, 2005 -> 12:06 PM)
They just said on the Bmore broadcast that Raffy is giving a 12:30 confrence call to the media.

Yea.. I just heard that. Apparently no questions will be taken. He is just making a statement.

QUOTE(ScottPodRulez22 @ Aug 1, 2005 -> 09:56 AM)
Goes from first ballot hall of famer to maybe...

I bet Sandberg is soooo happy. Now he won't have to answer the question, "Ryne, are you skipping the HOF induction ceremony because you are a racist, or is it because Raffy was banging your wife?"

Raffy Palmiero must have gotten advice from sammy....

"Just tell em you didnt know what you were taking....I told em that I didn't know the bat was corked. You then smile, speak some adorable broken english, hit some homeruns and everything's ok again."

QUOTE(RibbieRubarb @ Aug 1, 2005 -> 11:15 AM)
A brief translation:

I couldn't tell what was being injected into me, due to the fact I was bent over and the "trainer" was putting the shot in my ass. Subsequently, I couldn't read the label.

briefer translation:

It's not my fault... infact im the victim.