Back Home Again Thread 8-2-05

aboz56

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Aug 2, 2005 -> 02:20 PM)
Do us all a favor and stay off of the cell phone and don't wave at the camera!!! :bang  :P

LoL, agreed..i hate when people do that. Although it seems to happen at that dump on the nortside a little more often. :gosoxretro:

QUOTE(GBlum## @ Aug 2, 2005 -> 02:32 PM)
w0000000000000t

Blum tonight!

Pods, LF ... Iguchi, 2B ... Everett, DH ... Konerko, 1B ... AJ, C ... Dye, RF ... Rowand, CF ... Blum, 3B ... Uribe, SS ... Garland, RHP.

nice to see pods and gooch both back

Timo and Ozuna batting 1st and 2nd was getting old

:headbang

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Aug 2, 2005 -> 10:16 PM)
Oh Damn WCIU...game's not carried by DirecTV.  Guess I'm hanging out in  my office with the network connection for an extra couple hours tonight.

You do know you can pay extra for the local channels on DirecTv, but it is kind of a rip off. GO SOX :gosox1: :gosox2: :gosox3: :gosox4: :gosoxretro:

QUOTE(soxman352000 @ Aug 2, 2005 -> 05:25 PM)
:headbang

You do know you can pay extra for the local channels on DirecTv, but it is kind of a rip off. GO SOX :gosox1:  :gosox2:  :gosox3:  :gosox4:  :gosoxretro:

Yeah but he's in Pasadena. WCIU is not a local channel there.

QUOTE(WilliamTell @ Aug 2, 2005 -> 11:12 AM)
Hard to believe we have a better road record than home record. Let's get a few wins at home here.

Sox have hit a minor home slump since that Oakland series prior the the break. Before that it was pretty much even. Hopefully the Sox can get back on track at home starting tonight :)

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Aug 2, 2005 -> 05:53 PM)
Sox have hit a minor home slump since that Oakland series prior the the break.  Before that it was pretty much even.  Hopefully the Sox can get back on track at home starting tonight :)

I think big Jon will get us back on track. We pwnz the Jays.