If your gonna whine and jump off a cliff

Buehrle>Wood

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Nokona @ Aug 24, 2005 -> 02:21 AM)
Time out morons.

Johan Santana shut us down.

The Twins Defense shut us down.

Shannon Stewart breaks limbs and catches balls.

Lew Ford runs through walls.

Not the O's fault tonight guys.

And the string of average pitchers that shut us down the past two weeks was our imagination, right? Time out for you.

QUOTE(Nokona @ Aug 24, 2005 -> 02:21 AM)
Time out morons.

I don't care if f***ing God is pitching. You get more than 3 hits. That's all I ask.

Please, don't even try to spin this one guys.

QUOTE(Nokona @ Aug 23, 2005 -> 10:21 PM)
Time out morons.

Oh yeah, thats right. Because teh offense had a fantastic approach tonight. "We will swing through enough pitches that the wind will take Johan off his game!"

Don't make excuses for this s***tastic effort by everyone except Garcia and Dye in RF

QUOTE(Ozzie Montana @ Aug 23, 2005 -> 09:25 PM)
f***ing KW should od something.  Overpay for Junior.  This was your year to win it all.

I hate this bulls***. :angry:

How do you overpay for a guy that's not on the block?

If there's one guy you can't blaim it's Kenny Williams.

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Aug 23, 2005 -> 09:26 PM)
I am one of the board optimists on here, everyone knows that. HOWEVER, we are all hoping the Sox win the whole god damn thing. If a team is supposed to do that, you need to beat the good ones. There isnt anymore "We ran into a good one." Were supposed to be the good ones.

You want to be the Best, you have to be the Best.

We don't and Can't do either.

Well said. I'm afraid 2nd maybe even third place is about 2 weeks away. No runs no wins

This s***'s f***ing ridiculous. Gave up 1 hit and lost. One god damn hit and we lost.

f*** you, offense. Pods isn't saving this s*** heap. If we don't have one of the biggest regular season collapses of all time, which we just might, we'll see these types of games 3 times in the playoffs. 3 times, and we're out.

KW has to give up anything to get some offense. It's just become ridiculous at this point. I swear to God this team will not get past the first round with this garbage.

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Aug 23, 2005 -> 09:26 PM)
I am one of the board optimists on here, everyone knows that. HOWEVER, we are all hoping the Sox win the whole god damn thing. If a team is supposed to do that, you need to beat the good ones. There isnt anymore "We ran into a good one." Were supposed to be the good ones.

You want to be the Best, you have to be the Best.

We don't and Can't do either.

Well said. I'm afraid 2nd maybe even third place is about 2 weeks away. No runs no wins

I'm so tired of these chicken-s*** heartless f***ers! When Paul Konerko...who has the leadership abilities of a cold sore is who you're relying on to spark your team...that pretty much says it all! Somebody...GODDMAN...step up...and more than one at a time if ya don't mind.

Who was the dude who threw a no-hitter about 10 years ago and lost?....think the game went into extra innings. I think it was the Sox and Tigers.

Thank God football is here...cause these guys are truly gonna blow it if they don't get their head out of their collective asses.