George W. Bush Needs a Bathroom Break

Balta1701

REUTERS/Rick Wilking

U.S. President George W. Bush writes a note to Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice during a Security Council meeting at the 2005 World Summit and 60th General Assembly of the United Nations in New York September 14, 2005. World leaders are exploring ways to revitalize the United Nations at a summit on Wednesday but their blueprint falls short of Secretary-General Kofi Annan's vision of freedom from want, persecution and war.

2005-09-14T201816Z_01_UNS93D_RTRIDSP_2_S

Link to Original Photo

(In case you can't read the note...the first part actually says "I think I may need a bathroom break")

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Sep 15, 2005 -> 09:33 AM)
Yeah, he's from Texas, shouldn't that read "I gotta take a f***ing piss like a bull before a rodeo!"???

George W. Bush is not "From" Texas. He currently lives in Texas. He is From Connecticut.. I am not "From" California. I live in California, but I was born and raised in Indiana.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Sep 15, 2005 -> 01:00 PM)
George W. Bush is not "From" Texas.  He currently lives in Texas.  He is From Connecticut..  I am not "From" California.  I live in California, but I was born and raised in Indiana.

Oh gosh, I'm sorry. . .

Edited by ChiSoxyGirl

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Sep 15, 2005 -> 12:00 PM)
George W. Bush is not "From" Texas.  He currently lives in Texas.  He is From Connecticut..  I am not "From" California.  I live in California, but I was born and raised in Indiana.

That may be true, but he's more a Texan than most. Governor of Texas. Oilman in Texas.

Well, I'm from Harvard. I drove to work from Harvard. When I go out of town, I am coming from Harvard. Bush drove (or flew...whatever) to the White House from Texas. He has been in Texas for quite a while.

Mel Gibson is from Australia. It's where he made his name and became what he is. But he was born and lived in the US. But I bet he will tell you he is FROM Australia.

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Sep 15, 2005 -> 12:48 PM)
Well, I'm from Harvard. I drove to work from Harvard. When I go out of town, I am coming from Harvard. Bush drove (or flew...whatever) to the White House from Texas. He has been in Texas for quite a while.

Mel Gibson is from Australia. It's where he made his name and became what he is. But he was born and lived in the US. But I bet he will tell you he is FROM Australia.

No, Bush was swept into the White House on a huge mandate