Official Game Thread, Sox vs. Royals, 9/15/05

Balta1701

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is f***ing sick.

Take the starters out. Put borchard, anderson even f***ing Timo in. The starters have no f***ing balls and dont want to win this division. I have never in my life seen a team who is up just give up. f*** the white flag trade in 97, this team is giving up.

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Sep 15, 2005 -> 02:13 PM)
Bets on us swinging for the fences the next two innings?

Everett will make sure we do that. This team does not have any urgency to play better. I cant wait for the Cleveland series to happen at least after then we will know we are done.

QUOTE(Cerbaho-WG @ Sep 15, 2005 -> 02:10 PM)
4.5 games right there. Thanks, Mark.

Good to know Buehrle found it within himself to surrender the lead and likey begin a talespin knocking us from a playoff birth.

And Vizcaino makes it worse. This team is atrocious-- but yet, we're fine. Remember, we've "owned" the Cleveland Indians this season. :bang

QUOTE(bulokis @ Sep 15, 2005 -> 02:16 PM)
Everett will make sure we do that. This team does not have any urgency to play better. I cant wait for the Cleveland series to happen at least after then we will know we are done.

Everett has been part of the problem. Hasn't hit much, has mad numerous baserunning gaffes.

Wow...I hate this game day thing as I saw that 5-2 post before the play, and it hurts that much more. Good thing Viz is in there since he has been so brutal on the opposition all year.

Can't Bossard get out there and pitch? Can we bring him on the road with us???

Wow...tumbleweeds are getting ready to roll across the outfield at the Cell.