Official Game Thread, Sox vs. Royals, 9/15/05

Balta1701

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(wsox08 @ Sep 15, 2005 -> 03:50 PM)
I think Ive ben bad luck.. I was watching and they went down 5-2.. then I turned it off and I come back and see 6-5.. wow Should I leave again?

What can it hurt. I shut it off to do stuff around the house and i come back and it is 6-5. I am keeping it off until this half inning is over.

QUOTE(daa84 @ Sep 15, 2005 -> 03:51 PM)
wow i left came back and looked at this page and this page only....already ive seen mathematical equations about circuits, someone called a b**** and talk of someone getting suspended.....good stuff

This post has been edited to remove objectionable material. Soxtalk encourages a free discussion between its members, but does not allow personal attacks, threats, graphic sexual material, nudity, or any other materials judged offensive by the Administrators and Moderators. Thank you.

Edited by greasywheels121

QUOTE(WSoxMatt @ Sep 15, 2005 -> 03:53 PM)
OK BULL, ILL TAKE THE EL (no money to the Sox), NO FOOD OR DRINK (again no money to the Sox) AND NO GIFTS (No money for the Sox). SEND ME THE CLEVELAND TICKETS

LOL Matt... I don't think they are giving them up. :lolhitting

It is so reassuring to know that no matter how much things change they stray the same. Uribe chasing balls down and out of the sstrike zone and he K's with the tieing run in scoring posiiton. Dye K's LOOKING before Iguchi got the big hit. Anyway we have one more inning to do it to KC

QUOTE(whitesoxmanager @ Sep 15, 2005 -> 03:54 PM)
KC royals scouts seem to be still paying attention....yikes!  in the dirt low and away from uribe...must be so frustrating!  poor guy...he really sparked this team early in the year....i can't bear to watch

What? He has been MIA until this past month