Cleveland vs. Chicago 9-20-05

GoRowand33

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(WSoxMatt @ Sep 20, 2005 -> 08:52 PM)
Yet most hitters havent touched it!!!

Most hitters haven't touched his high fastball or his good slider/curve. He's been hurt this season if he hangs his curve or when he gets his fastball down and over the plate (Boone, Sexson).

QUOTE(fathom @ Sep 20, 2005 -> 04:21 PM)
Most hitters haven't touched his high fastball or his good slider/curve.  He's been hurt this season if he hangs his curve or when he gets his fastball down and over the plate (Boone, Sexson).

R u kidding, the Sexson hit was a desperate slap to cover the outside corner and it happened to stay fair!! Why dont you be a darling and adopt the Rally Crede!!! Everyone is doin it!!!

Edited by WSoxMatt

QUOTE(fathom @ Sep 20, 2005 -> 03:21 PM)
Most hitters haven't touched his high fastball or his good slider/curve.  He's been hurt this season if he hangs his curve or when he gets his fastball down and over the plate (Boone, Sexson).

Jenks has got to learn how to climb the ladder on hitters. The minute he learns that he will be untouchable.

QUOTE(WSoxMatt @ Sep 20, 2005 -> 09:24 PM)
R u kidding, the Sexson hit was a desperate slap to cover the outside corner and it happened to stay fair!!  Why dont you be a darling and adopt the Rally Crede!!!  Everyone is doin it!!!

Slap? That was a rocket as all Sexson had to do was drop the barrel of the bat on the heater. This is the type of stuff that Jenks will perfect over time. I'm too lazy to adopt the Rally Crede....just as I'm too lazy to start fireozzieguillen.com.

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Sep 20, 2005 -> 05:56 PM)
WIN TONIGHT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

If we win tonight I pledge not to swear for 7 days, and I will hold my self too it. :)

JUST WIN PLEASE

Doesn't come close to Steve's non-masturbatory pledge... :lolhitting

I feel very weird.. They talked to Mariotti, Colleen Domiguez, and Peter Gammons, Kruk.. it's really weird seeing the first five minutes covered on the white sox.. am i dreaming? ugh its disgusting that everyone is so interested in this "choke"... Let's show them we know how to win.

AND WHY IS MARIOTTI COVERING THE SOX WHEN HE HATES THEM?? He's just on there t obash them.. jesus :stick

Edited by wsox08

QUOTE(wsox08 @ Sep 20, 2005 -> 05:06 PM)
I feel very weird.. They talked to Mariotti, Colleen Domiguez, and Peter Gammons, Kruk..  it's really weird seeing the first five minutes covered on the white sox.. am i dreaming? ugh its disgusting that everyone is so interested in this "choke"... Let's show them we know how to win.

AND WHY IS MARIOTTI COVERING THE SOX WHEN HE HATES THEM?? He's just on there t obash them.. jesus :stick

Mariotti thinks "Jeff Blooom" wasn't enough at the deadline.

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Sep 20, 2005 -> 04:08 PM)
Mariotti thinks "Jeff Blooom" wasn't enough at the deadline.

It's disgusting to see his ugly face on sportscenter for like 5 minutes.. "I would not wat to be a white sox fan" f*** YOU MARiottti

It's now or never folks.

We lose tonight and you can be certain that Judy will f***ing implode tomorrow and the lead will be 1/2 game going into Thursday.

Buehrle, time to step up, check your nuts to see if they're still down there and pitch a good game.

Last night = best Sox game I've ever attended. What a great crowd that was...

Really unfortunate that it ended the way it did, but I'll tell ya what -- I might be the only one, but I'm 10x more confident in this team today than I was yesterday.

Go get 'em, Mark. We need you.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Sep 20, 2005 -> 06:20 PM)
You know...something tells me there are going to be so many rally Crede avatars in this game thread that I'll end up panicking because I'll feel surrounded by them.

Just think about how scary this is...This season has come down to Rally Crede's.

Give Boone credit, it was a 99 MPH fastball that not many guys in the league catch up with even they know its coming and he smoked it, I wouldnt say it was a hiccup by jenks but rather a great piece of hitting by Boone!

Yes, you need to give Boone credit, but no matter how fast you throw if you put it on a tee, most MLB hitters will hit that pitch.

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Sep 20, 2005 -> 03:21 PM)
Last night = best Sox game I've ever attended.  What a great crowd that was...

Really unfortunate that it ended the way it did, but I'll tell ya what -- I might be the only one, but I'm 10x more confident in this team today than I was yesterday.

Go get 'em, Mark.  We need you.

You are not alone my friend.

Best record in baseball?

One of only two with a winning percentage over .600?

31 games over .500?

A 3 game lead in the loss column?

These are reasons to panic? The past is past. Play ball! :drink

QUOTE(The Ginger Kid @ Sep 20, 2005 -> 03:28 PM)
You are not alone my friend.

Best record in baseball?

One of only two with a winning percentage over .600?

31 games over .500?

A 3 game lead in the loss column?

These are reasons to panic? The past is past. Play ball!  :drink

Um, we have the 2nd best record in baseball, not the best.