Cleveland vs. Chicago 9-20-05

GoRowand33

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(fathom @ Sep 19, 2005 -> 10:39 PM)
I can't wait to see this team swinging for the fences against a big time sinker baller.  Over/under on double plays by the Sox is 3.

I'm looking forward to watching Westbrook pitch in a big game. The biggest game he's pitched in this season. Wouldn't want any of those sinkers to flatten out. ;)

I predict a MB CG SO. And I'm not kidding. MB comes in shuts them out today and they go on to win 2 out of 3 in this series and then sweep the Twins.

Its obvious. They're just playing with our emotions right now. They have the playoffs locked up.

:gosoxretro:

All the choke talk is just for show.

QUOTE(POPPY_HIDALGO @ Sep 20, 2005 -> 12:02 AM)
I predict a MB CG SO. And I'm not kidding. MB comes in shuts them out today and they go on to win 2 out of 3 in this series and then sweep the Twins.

Its obvious. They're just playing with our emotions right now. They have the playoffs locked up.

:gosoxretro:

All the choke talk is just for show.

That's not what your signature suggests. One, which I believe, you featured several times in the gameday thread.

Edited by Flash Tizzle

Sox- 8

Indians- 0

Book it!

End of story.

MB finally snaps out of it (He can't be as bad as he has been playing lately especially since we all know he's better than that.) And the offense is due for a huge game. They'll be ready to go with MB bringing his A game. They will score early and often and silence all these nay sayers. They'll finally be able to just take a deep breath and remember how good they really are.

The Twins aren't the team they've been in years past and after winning two out of three from the Indians the Sox will go in there ready to handle their buisness. The series in Cleveland will look alot like that series against Cleveland after the break.

Win or Die Trying.

And I said the choke stuff was all for show. Just jumping on the woe is me bandwagon. I thought that was the newest trend around here?

Edited by POPPY_HIDALGO

QUOTE(POPPY_HIDALGO @ Sep 20, 2005 -> 12:08 AM)
And I said the choke stuff was all for show. Just jumping on the woe is me bandwagon. I thought that was the newest trend around here?

You can blame the White Sox for this trend of negativity.

Everyone observing these two clubs play recently should be freightened. 2.5 game lead in this division can evaporate quickly with Cleveland playing TB and KC.

Edited by Flash Tizzle

I can't say I blame you. I completely understand where you're coming from. I also just see everything ending fine and dandy is all. We saw how good this team can play. They will snap out of it and win this division and go to the playoffs. Do I think their going to win the World Series............

Thats another story.

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Sep 20, 2005 -> 06:13 AM)
You can blame the White Sox for this trend of negativity.

Everyone observing these two clubs play recently should be freightened.  2.5 game lead in this division can evaporate quickly with Cleveland playing TB and KC.

The Yankees should be the team we hope lose more so than the Indians. With their remaining schedule, the Indians will have to really fall off to not pass us up in the AL.

Buehrle HAS to step up tomorrow if we still have a chance at winning this division. If we lose tomorrow i think we will get swept, because all the pressure goes on the Sox to salvage a game, and w/ Garland on the mound wednesday it might be too much for him to handle. We need you Mark, so please don't disappoint

Edited by CYGarland

QUOTE(POPPY_HIDALGO @ Sep 20, 2005 -> 02:05 AM)
I've been checking out the site regularly. I just didn't want to add my thoughts cause I didn't want to be called a bandwagon jumper since everyone thinks I'm all anti-sox. I just figuered I'd give my thought son how I feel the season is going to end since predictions are my forte.

Checking it while not logged in or you were anonymous i presume?

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Sep 20, 2005 -> 12:05 AM)
My avy and sig are all the Sox need :)

Jas....you have officially lost all sense of reality now haven't you? :P

And I'm sure you would like to hear that I was at that game last night. Bringing my losing streak to 10 games. I just got off the phone with my friend...I am no longer attending the game tonight, my ticket is gone. :huh:

QUOTE(Chisoxrd5 @ Sep 20, 2005 -> 08:36 AM)
Jas....you have officially lost all sense of reality now haven't you?  :P

And I'm sure you would like to hear that I was at that game last night. Bringing my losing streak to 10 games. I just got off the phone with my friend...I am no longer attending the game tonight, my ticket is gone.  :huh:

I was banned two weeks ago pretty much. I wont be attending any games at all this season. Sometimes you cant even watch it on TV or you will hurt the team.