The Rally Crede

Heads22

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Felix @ Oct 20, 2005 -> 03:44 PM)
I fixed the Rally Crede up a bit, the white part bothered me :P

This post has been edited by the Soxtalk staff to remove objectionable material. Soxtalk encourages a free discussion between its members, but does not allow personal attacks, threats, graphic sexual material, nudity, or any other materials judged offensive by the Administrators and Moderators. Thank you.

Don't mess with perfection

QUOTE(Felix @ Oct 20, 2005 -> 03:44 PM)
I fixed the Rally Crede up a bit, the white part bothered me :P

And the Rally Crede said "thou shalt have no other idols above me, or I shall strike you down, and return you to earth in the most horrible form possible. Thou shalt be known as 'Cub fan'." And then the Rally Crede made it so. And from the earth sprung the two most hideous horrible creatures the Rally Crede could imagine. Then the Rally Crede said "I shall call you 'Steve Bartman' and I shall call you 'Ron Santo'."

Edited by southsider2k5

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Oct 21, 2005 -> 06:25 AM)
And the Rally Crede said "thou shalt have no other idols above me, or I shall strike you down, and return you to earth in the most horrible form possible.  Thou shalt be known as 'Cub fan'."  And then the Rally Crede made it so.  And from the earth sprung the two most hideous horrible creatures the Rally Crede could imagine.  Then the Rally Crede said "I shall call you 'Steve Bartman' and I shall call you 'Ron Santo'."

:cheers

Let's play two today!