Put it Together

GoRowand33

QUOTE(GoRowand33 @ Sep 27, 2005 -> 08:06 PM)
We cannot waste the beauty of this season through july

the hitters need to show some intensity at the plate, and also need to take responsibility for poor clutch hitting and step it up for the stretch run :bringit

Just a tidbit of info i thought that i would share. I was at the game on sunday and being the final home game of the regular season, they showed a movie about the season thus far. They showed how good april to july was, then they left out august, which i thought was pretty funny.

Seriously.

The problem is one thing.

One thing only, and you can see it like there's no tomorrow.

When these guys are loose, they rock. When the pressure started getting them, they get tense and try too hard. They press. When they press, they really mess up.

RELAX, let the game come to you... stay with what got you this far.

They do that, they'll be fine.

QUOTE(kapkomet @ Sep 27, 2005 -> 08:22 PM)
Seriously.

The problem is one thing.

One thing only, and you can see it like there's no tomorrow.

When these guys are loose, they rock.  When the pressure started getting them, they get tense and try too hard.  They press.  When they press, they really mess up.

RELAX, let the game come to you... stay with what got you this far.

They do that, they'll be fine.

Which is exactly why Ozzie hasn't gone off I think. I think he trys to treat his players how he needed to be treated....which doesn't work because he was always "up" on a day to day basis. That just doesn't work for everybody...there comes a time when you need to get your ass chewed...whether you're a well-behaved kid actin' up, slackin' at work, or a professional baseball team who has their heads stuck in their asses at the plate.

I completely agree with your statement about bein loose...but what team doesn't play better when they're loose...and I think that's what Ozzie is trying to cling to. Maybe a little of this has been his demeanor lately...if he's uptight as s***...I'm sure everybody else's assholes pucker up. Jesus Christ....I think I'da brought in the hypnotherapists about 3 weeks ago just to get back to the mindset of June.

http://www.moviewavs.com/cgi-bin/moviewavs...am=lollygag.wav