9-29 Game Thread

Heads22

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Sep 29, 2005 -> 12:32 PM)
Well, we got another point up on the board.  Excellent start.

Freddy, just keep it going.

So seriously...anyone reading this chat from anywhere outside of Chicago and with DirecTV?  I just want to know if they're carrying Hawk & DJ.

I've got MLB.tv and it has the CSN feed.

QUOTE(Punch and Judy Garland @ Sep 29, 2005 -> 12:32 PM)
I just got  here. Did Carl REALLY get two triples in two days? Maybe he can give Pods tips on running the bases!

It was another bomb to CF over the head of Granderson.

BTW neyer is an idiot.

Rob Neyer: (1:33 PM ET ) There wouldn't be a playoff for the division unless there was also a tie for the Wild Card. I don't know how the White Sox have fared against the Indians this season, but in the event of a tie, the division winner is the team that won the season series.

how can you not know how they have fared?

QUOTE(illinilaw08 @ Sep 29, 2005 -> 11:36 AM)
Just turned the game on.  Great start.  I'm sitting in the law school library with mlbtv going and have gotten some funny looks already.  GO SOX

You probably get a lot of funny looks, considering you're a U of I student. :lolhitting

Just messing with ya.

QUOTE(Brian @ Sep 29, 2005 -> 11:37 AM)
You probably get a lot of funny looks, considering you're a U of I student.  :lolhitting

Just messing with ya.

Haha. All joking aside though, the worst thing about U of I is that there is no good place to watch Sox games. Too many damn Cardinals and Cubs fans in Central Illinois.

QUOTE(illinilaw08 @ Sep 29, 2005 -> 11:40 AM)
Haha.  All joking aside though, the worst thing about U of I is that there is no good place to watch Sox games.  Too many damn Cardinals and Cubs fans in Central Illinois.

I went to Southern Illinois, try finding anything White Sox down there. Had to pay for MLB Radio as MLB.tv was not around yet.

All Cardinals and all Rams