9-29 Game Thread

Heads22

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Ishmookie @ Sep 28, 2005 -> 09:17 PM)
Grilli could go out and kill us tommorow let's just see this thing finihed and not take anything for granted.

Come on! What happen to faith and confidence? Let's knock Grilli out early in the game; so we can sit back, relax and truly enjoy the game. :D

TIME TO BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF GRILLI AND CLINCH THIS THING

Offense meet Mr. Grilli. Yes the same Jason Grilli that had a 7+ ERA and sucked big time last year. He in fact is the same pitcher. Dont let him fool you, he sucks.

teeballstand.jpg

Edited by southsideirish71

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Sep 28, 2005 -> 08:37 PM)
TIME TO BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF GRILLI AND CLINCH THIS THING

Offense meet Mr. Grilli.  Yes the same Jason Grilli that had a 7+ ERA and sucked big time last year.  He in fact is the same pitcher.  Dont let him fool you, he sucks. 

teeballstand.jpg

:lolhitting

love that pic

I think having Carl and Aaron get some very BIG hits tonight was huge for the Sox. I look for that to carry over tomorrow. A 10am west coast start time - I can be drunk before lunch! Come on!!!

:gosox1:

Freddo, offense, etc...at somewhere around 12:30-1:00 p.m. tomorrow I want to have a reason to run through the hallways of my building screaming and jumping up and down until security shows up.

GET IT DONE AND LET'S FINISH THIS THING!!!!

IT'S TIME!!!

:gosox1: :gosox2: :gosox3: :gosox2: :gosox1:

Okay i'm not going to lie. I'm really f***ing excited. BUT.. I do realize that we made Robertson look really good, and we can do the same for Grilli. Freddy does good when we give him an early lead. The key to this game is for Freddy to avoid that BIG first inning. If that is accomplished- i like our chances.

NOW LETS f***ING DO THIS THING!!

GO SOX! GO D-RAYS!