Boston @ Chicago - ALDS Game 1

Heads22

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(The Ginger Kid @ Oct 4, 2005 -> 11:44 AM)
Man, it's hard to believe that 7 months ago I was sitting in Tucson watching this team work out and dreaming of this day. I have to admit I thought it was a long shot at the time.

especially watching JC get absolutely bombed by the Mariners in Peoria. Could you imagine telling a NY fan that JC would be favored to beat the BOSOX?

QUOTE(whitesoxmanager @ Oct 4, 2005 -> 11:44 AM)
Jake Peavy looks like a real goof & I actually thought he was a good pitcher?!  MAN I HATE THE PADRES!  ha ha ha!

I'm a Pads fan as well, and I'm shocked to see him get ROCKED like that. But I didn't give them much of a chance anyways.

1 more hour to go!

I have to say I'm kind of worried about this game. But if our team plays loose like they did in Cleveland, we should take this one. If we play tight, anything can happen.

Thank God the wait's almost over. I've never taken so many bathroom breaks in my life.. every freakin 30 minutes.. embarrassing! :D

QUOTE(fathom @ Oct 4, 2005 -> 02:22 PM)
Since I'm not posting during the games, I just want to say good luck White Sox.  I hope my fellow White Sox fans enjoy this!

Dude who the hell cares if you post in game threads or not? I don't see why you shouldn't.

QUOTE(qwerty @ Oct 4, 2005 -> 07:25 PM)
Dude who the hell cares if you post in game threads or not? I don't see why you shouldn't.

Because I'd honestly rather just enjoy the games. I love the game threads, but it often times prevents me from just enjoying the games.

boy do i have butterflies...

god...the red sox are such a formidable lineup...my god...two guys on their team have more rbis than prolly six on ours combined...i hope i hope i hope...i f***in hate losing...thats why i'm a white sox fan... :bang