World Series Tickets go onsale Tues

Allsox

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Oct 18, 2005 -> 12:11 PM)
I find it depressing I accessed the main request page for tickets immediately after 12:00, filled in the seating and "best available" option, typed in the correct verification word, and found myself at a page which suggested no tickets were available.

At 12:00 and 40 seconds, can this sit legitimately tell me there are no tickets available?

That is exactly what happened to me. Oh well. I am happy that I had an opportunity to try for tickets.

QUOTE(The Critic @ Oct 18, 2005 -> 12:21 PM)
I REALLY hope the Sox are taking note of this.

They need to s***can Ticketf***er and try something else.

Yeah, people are going to put this on Brooks and what not again, when it's not his doing. This is just a mess. I know the Sox haven't been there in a billion years, but they need to catch up with the times and do a lottery or something. Ticketbastard can't handle this s***.

QUOTE(Greg Hibbard @ Oct 18, 2005 -> 11:19 AM)
I still can't get past the word verification

Neither can I--and this is from 12:01 on Computer#3 I hijacked. I won't reload until the page tells me there are no more tickets available, or it times out.

Edited by Flash Tizzle

QUOTE(aboz56 @ Oct 18, 2005 -> 05:19 PM)
This is going to be brought up at Soxfest.

Overshadowing a White Sox World Series Victory....TICKETBASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!

This is NOT the White Sox' fault....This isn't even Ticketmaster's fault....Too much demand and not enuff supply....That's all it is so please, don't bring this up at the Seminars at Sox Fest cuz they won't be able to help or offer advice....

i cant get through guys

but all im looking for is A single ANYf***ING WHERE TICKET

if you can get it, buy it... ill send you money via paypal or something else you prefer.

please please please.

im flying in from california and would love to know i can go to at least 1 game.

i guess this is all pretty much a fancy, expensive, more frustrating version of a lottery. if your connection is lucky enough to actually get through to the server properly and on time, you might get tickets. but i'd rather have a little piece of paper with a number on it.

my word was "baffling" which I found quite appropriate.

I live in Florida and haven't been back to Chicago since a funeral this summer, hardly the best time to catch a Sox game. I probably don't deserve tickets as much as some of you that have been out there supporting the team all season, even when there were plenty of seats to be had.

But it just burns my ass when you go on these broker sites and they all have bundles of tickets. It just pisses me off that 99.9 percent of the average joes get locked out. Not that the stadium is big enough to hold everyone who wanted a ticket....