Sox @ Angels - ALCS Game 4

Heads22

Freddy, Freddy, Freddy Freddy. You are pitching in hot weather, on the road, in a big game. You don't really need to ask for anything else. Just follow your co-horts, pitch your ass off and get your team 1 victory closer to the W.S. I will be watching intently, luckly Buehrle jersey on.

Sox hitters: This is a different Santana you are facing (not Johan). Take the same approach as last night and you guys should come out on top.

:gosox1: :gosox1: :gosox1: :gosox1: :gosox1: :gosox2: :gosox2: :gosox2: :gosox2: :gosox2:

Edited by robinventura23

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(AddisonStSox @ Oct 15, 2005 -> 10:59 AM)
I'm home alright.

Luckily, my parents are just as giddy about our Sox as I am.  My pop is a lifelong, diehard Northside Sox fan.  I have their blessing to be a Sox bum for the next few weeks.

Like you said, this is once in a lifetime stuff and I'm not missing a pitch. :cheers

my dad has become a sox fan because of me (isnt that weird) but the other day when i scored tix to game 2 of the ALCS he was like "hey Andrew dont you feel sorta sick... i mean, you might not be able to go to classes/rehearsal on wednesday because you're not looking too good"

that was pretty freaking cool. god it's really just starting to hit me that we have a f***ing shot at this. i know we've been in the playoffs for 2 weeks but it's just been so surreal - now its finally hitting me

:headbang :headbang :headbang :gosox3:

Getting close...

Pods, LF

Iguchi, 2B

Dye, RF

PK, 1B

Everett, DH

Rowand, CF

AJ, C

Crede, 3B

Uribe, SS

Garcia, RHP

http://whitesoxpride.mlblogs.com/inside_th..._4_pregame.html

Killing Time

Guys have been coming to the ballpark early in the postseason with so much nervous energy circulating.  Today, most sat and watched college football ... ND vs. USC on the screen except for when AJ snagged the remote to flip to Florida Gators vs. LSU.

"I hate football," Ozzie Guillen said.  "I don't know anything about it, college or pro, don't know who plays or when they play.  I did get on Notre Dame yesterday because I knew it would make Ed Farmer mad."

Needless to say, the Astros vs. Cardinals game was on in Ozzie's office.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Oct 15, 2005 -> 11:04 AM)
Right now, we are as close to the Fall Classic as we have been since 1959.  We have not been less than 2 wins from the W.S. since that year.

Freddy...GET US 1 GAME CLOSER.

It's all you big man.  Prove to us once again why we wanted that arm of yours.

:gosox1:  :gosox2:  :gosox3:  :gosox2:  :gosox1:

QUOTE(Greg The Bull Luzinski @ Oct 15, 2005 -> 11:25 AM)
If you want to be technical, we were 2 games away in 83 because it was a 5 game ALCS series then.

Put it on boys

QUOTE(Greg The Bull Luzinski @ Oct 15, 2005 -> 04:58 PM)
Somebody has to hold McCarver's Catheter bag!

So he does have some use there, because he sure doesn't add anything else to the broadcast. I wish that clown on The Apollo would go in there w/ a cane and yank his ass outta there.

Edited by CYGarland