Celebration Pictures

SoxRock05

QUOTE(SoxRock05 @ Oct 17, 2005 -> 09:47 AM)
dOES aNY oNE kNOW wHERE i cAN gET pICTURES oF tHE lOCKER rOOM cELEBRATIONS.....oR aNY cELEBRATION pICTURES........

f*** yEA......gO pALE hOSE!!!!!

Shall we learn to type with the cap lock off?

Check out mlb.com

QUOTE(SoxRock05 @ Oct 17, 2005 -> 09:54 AM)
I am sorry, I am at Work and We work with Caps On.....Why Should it bother you so much......The Sox Have Just Won The Pennant....

Just helping the new guy out, and welcome to Soxtalk. All caps is shouting and asking for links to pictures isn't something to shout about. :cheers

Oh, did they play last night :huh

QUOTE(SoxRock05 @ Oct 17, 2005 -> 09:47 AM)
dOES aNY oNE kNOW wHERE i cAN gET pICTURES oF tHE lOCKER rOOM cELEBRATIONS.....oR aNY cELEBRATION pICTURES........

f*** yEA......gO pALE hOSE!!!!!

Knightni has an awesome collection in the "How does that work?" section Thread: pics for sigs, I must have saved every pic in that thread for my screen saver.

QUOTE(kapkomet @ Oct 17, 2005 -> 10:05 AM)
LMAO - Tex, nice paste in of the RAL-LY CRE-DE!!!!

Thank you. I was one of the early advocates of the Rally Crede and was feeling left out. I wonder if Joe has seen the Rally Crede? I wonder if BMAC or one of the guys has pointed it out.

QUOTE(Texsox @ Oct 17, 2005 -> 10:08 AM)
Thank you. I was one of the early advocates of the Rally Crede and was feeling left out. I wonder if Joe has seen the Rally Crede? I wonder if BMAC or one of the guys has pointed it out.

Nice avatar! Most appropriate.

I'm stuck at work with a bunch of Cub fans who feel the need to belittle the celebration scenes. They're a bunch of idiots here, it's driving me crazy. They were talking about how the streets were completely flooded in 2003 when the Cubs beat the Braves to advance to the LCS, and it was just a sea of people going crazy. They're laughing and saying I picked the wrong team to root for since I'll be the only one in Grant Park for the rally. It's like I'm back in high school at my job. I guess they're all just bitter, and taking it way too hard.

Once I get out of work, I'm gonna party like it's 1959!!! :gosox1: :drink :cheers

QUOTE(SouthSidePride05 @ Oct 17, 2005 -> 10:46 AM)
I'm stuck at work with a bunch of Cub fans who feel the need to belittle the celebration scenes.  They're a bunch of idiots here, it's driving me crazy.  They were talking about how the streets were completely flooded in 2003 when the Cubs beat the Braves to advance to the LCS, and it was just a sea of people going crazy.  They're laughing and saying I picked the wrong team to root for since I'll be the only one in Grant Park for the rally.  It's like I'm back in high school at my job.  I guess they're all just bitter, and taking it way too hard. 

Once I get out of work, I'm gonna party like it's 1959!!!  :gosox1:  :drink  :cheers

Your suggested response to them:

"Guess you'll never know how many people would've flooded the streets if the Cubs had beaten the Marlins, huh?"

Then ask them how many people have attended Cub games since October 5th.