Guaranteed series tickets....

Steff

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Oct 17, 2005 -> 04:47 PM)
Sox fans that may have been turned off by the strike or people that were casual Cub fans that have watched this team and taken a liking to their style.  They want to see the series badly and think they'd like season seats (maybe for there company or just for themselves) so they come in and buy them up now.

Anyone who thinks WS series tickets should be easy to get for a team that hasn't played in one since 1959 is a fool. No need to get pissed off when you fail to get tickets tomorrow, you should have known this is how it would be.

:gosox1:

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(mr_genius @ Oct 17, 2005 -> 05:56 PM)
Anyone who thinks WS series tickets should be easy to get for a team that hasn't played in one  since 1959 is a fool.  No need to get pissed off when you fail to get tickets tomorrow, you should have known this is how it would be.

:gosox1:

we can most definitely still be pissed off

QUOTE(Reddy @ Oct 17, 2005 -> 03:06 PM)
we can most definitely still be pissed off

Someone could walk up to me and punch me in the face right now and I'd still have a smile (if I had my teeth still).

I am gonna do everything possible to get to game 1 or 2, but if I don't, its a great consolation just thinking that I'll be able to watch the Sox play in the WORLD SERIES on tv. And its for once not because I'm the White Sox in a video game :lol:

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Oct 17, 2005 -> 06:14 PM)
Someone could walk up to me and punch me in the face right now and I'd still have a smile (if I had my teeth still). 

I am gonna do everything possible to get to game 1 or 2, but if I don't, its a great consolation just thinking that I'll be able to watch the Sox play in the WORLD SERIES on tv.  And its for once not because I'm the White Sox in a video game :lol:

lol oh i totally hear ya - i've been unbelieveably happy today and i will be for about the next week + (hopefully more)

what i'm saying is that it's completely understandable if one gets upset that one doesnt get tickets. but thats not to say we're still not on the ride of our life!

FYI: You can now order your season package online and get world series since phone lines are all full

QUOTE(Reddy @ Oct 17, 2005 -> 06:17 PM)
lol oh i totally hear ya - i've been unbelieveably happy today and i will be for about the next week + (hopefully more)

what i'm saying is that it's completely understandable if one gets upset that one doesnt get tickets.  but thats not to say we're still not on the ride of our life!

QUOTE(THEWOOD @ Oct 17, 2005 -> 06:21 PM)
where? that was on there hour and a half ago yet there is no link to make a 50% deposit...if you see oneplease post link

try whitesox.com

to me its a no brainer but i guess not for some... :huh

QUOTE(salty99 @ Oct 17, 2005 -> 04:20 PM)
FYI:  You can now order your season package online and get world series since phone lines are all full

There is no direct reference to the World Series Tickets, would they still honor it if done online?

QUOTE(agame @ Oct 17, 2005 -> 06:27 PM)
There is no direct reference to the World Series Tickets, would they still honor it if done online?

exactly...i have no idea..I have emailed them twice and filled out the standard season ticket form which only lets you deposit 200 per seat

QUOTE(Reddy @ Oct 17, 2005 -> 05:17 PM)
what i'm saying is that it's completely understandable if one gets upset that one doesnt get tickets.

haha, ok. Hey, i get upset when i buy a lottery ticket and don't win the jackpot. Even if you fail to get WS tickets you still get to see the Sox play in the WS, take joy in that.

QUOTE(Reddy @ Oct 17, 2005 -> 07:07 PM)
i am serious.  you can do all this on the whitesox site

then please show us all the link.....if you see where you are able to make a deposit for season tickets...and that deposit is for 50% of the the total price, please post the link

QUOTE(kapkomet @ Oct 17, 2005 -> 08:10 PM)
ok so for all the b****ing, did you own up and buy some season tickets?

i am right now...so this is what i got

"White Sox New Season Tickets Deposit Form

Thank you for placing a deposit on season tickets for the White Sox 2006 regular season. A ticket account executive will contact you shortly to discuss the details of your order. "