I'm Going to Game Two!

AddisonStSox

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Oct 22, 2005 -> 12:21 AM)
I get home on the train from college today, my dad picks me up and has a ticket for game 2 just laying in the car.  I don't think I've ever been so happy well atleast since sunday.  I can't wait. :headbang :headbang

you're a sick joke.

I love my girlfriend's dad. He just bought 2 seats lower level for $2275.25 on E-Bay and said to his daughter (my girlfriend) that he'd give them to her so she can take me. I am shocked. He also just bought upper deck seats for $2125. So my girlfriend, her parents and I are all going to Game 2 tomorrow!!!

I feel so bad that they spent that much money on me. I am truly shocked.

QUOTE(chimpy2121 @ Oct 22, 2005 -> 11:11 AM)
I love my girlfriend's dad. He just bought 2 seats lower level for $2275.25 on E-Bay and said to his daughter (my girlfriend) that he'd give them to her so she can take me. I am shocked. He also just bought upper deck seats for $2125. So my girlfriend, her parents and I are all going to Game 2 tomorrow!!!

I feel so bad that they spent that much money on me. I am truly shocked.

:o NOW you have to marry!!!! :P :bang

QUOTE(AddisonStSox @ Oct 21, 2005 -> 10:53 PM)
Just got the word from New York.  Company tickets are being over-nighted.

Me and my father sharing a White Sox World Series game together on the Southside of Chicago.  Unreal.  This still hasn't sunk in yet.

Soxtalk Roll Call For Game Two:

CONGRATULATIONS! I know you will have a thrill of a lifetime. I'll have to settle for my big screen TV. :cheers :gosoxretro:

QUOTE(NorthSideSox72 @ Oct 22, 2005 -> 02:14 PM)
We'll be in 556 Row 14.

We should be easy to spot.  My wife and I will have this sign:

Credo in Crede

Kudos to the first person who can tell me what it means (It's Latin, if that helps).  I put this up on another board a while back, so some may recognize it.

I believe in Crede.

Ha, and I thought my latin in high school was worthless.

I had to memorize this in high school for class. Catholic high school mind you.

Credo in unum Deum, Patrem omnipotentem, factorem caeli et terrae. Which means

I believe in one God, the father almighty, maker of heaven and earth.

Edited by southsideirish71

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Oct 21, 2005 -> 11:21 PM)
I get home on the train from college today, my dad picks me up and has a ticket for game 2 just laying in the car.  I don't think I've ever been so happy well atleast since sunday.  I can't wait. :headbang :headbang

He probably got tired of hearing you cry about the Cardinals.... :P :D

My wife has a larger tolerance for whining, apparently, cuz there's no ticket waiting for me..... :crying

QUOTE(The Critic @ Oct 22, 2005 -> 02:20 PM)
He probably got tired of hearing you cry about the Cardinals.... :P  :D

My wife has a larger tolerance for whining, apparently, cuz there's no ticket waiting for me..... :crying

Pssh, I couldn't care less about the cardinals, they just pissed me off cause they didn't let me win their lottery for world series tix. Well, that doesn't matter anyways. :P Aren't you taking your wife somewhere tonight and missing the game?? I think you should use that as an excuse to get a ticket. :D