Sox @ Houston - World Series Game 3

Heads22

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Punch and Judy Garland @ Oct 25, 2005 -> 11:21 PM)
he has to take it for the team to an extent but this is a huge game-obviously the World Series. We can't dump a game so if need be I think Jose can give you two tonight.

I dunno. If you do that you could be dumping 2 games.

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Oct 25, 2005 -> 11:22 PM)
I dunno. If you do that you could be dumping 2 games.

Well Jose can still go on Thursday if you limit him to just two innings. The problem is then what if it is still tied. Well, you could go longer with Jose and have Buehrle move up to game 5 which is not ideal, but we are past ideal. Again, these aren't plans that I hope we use but Ozzie needs to be prepared for anything at this point.

QUOTE(Punch and Judy Garland @ Oct 25, 2005 -> 11:24 PM)
Well Jose can still go on Thursday if you limit him to just two innings. The problem is then what if it is still tied. Well, you could go longer with Jose and have Buehrle move up to game 5 which is not ideal, but we are past ideal. Again, these aren't plans that I hope we use but Ozzie needs to be prepared for anything at this point.

I dunno. I think you just have Marte pitch until his arm falls off, he wins, or he loses.

QUOTE(sin city sox fan @ Oct 26, 2005 -> 05:23 AM)
I can't see Jenks going 4.....perhaps 3 but 4 is out of the question

If Jenks was able to go 2 innings tonight, then against I ask the question: why Hermanson over Jenks? If Ozzie thought Hermanson had a better chance to get Lane out, then I guess I can't argue with just stupidity.