Sox @ Houston - World Series Game 3

Heads22

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Texsox @ Oct 26, 2005 -> 01:39 AM)
I hate scooter

BTW we will score one here.

scooter is almost hated by me as much as the hockey robots...and that damn streak fox put on the puck...

great, sox down 3-0 AND THE f***ING GERMAN ONLINE DICT. SITE AIN'T WORKING!!!

QUOTE(fathom @ Oct 25, 2005 -> 07:38 PM)
I think we've all seen a lot of the good and the bad Garland this season.  When he's gone out and showed some balls, you could seem him buckle down in big situations and not just throw poor pitch after poor pitch.  We're lucky Ensberg didn't end this game in the 3rd inning.  His sinker is extremely flat, and like I mentioned earlier, our starters aren't coming close to keeping their hitters off-balanced.

So his stuff isn't good tonight. What does that have to do with his toughness? I think you mean that he's having an off day.

It has nothing to do with toughness. Berkman could have hit a ball harder than he did on a line right at Iguchi and it wouldn't have made Garland more tough because he got out of the inning. It's not like he was trying to give up hits or have bad stuff.

QUOTE(Whitesoxfan56 @ Oct 25, 2005 -> 07:41 PM)
No Konerko shouldnt get blamed.  he was on the correct side of the bag, uribe just pissed himself again and f***ed up...o well u gotta move on

pissed himself again? what other play has uribe f***ed up?

QUOTE(SSH2005 @ Oct 25, 2005 -> 07:37 PM)
Getting out of jams after a bad play extends an inning.

So if Berkman would have CRUSHED a ball right at Iguchi harder than the base hit, and Jon would have been out of the inning. Would that make him more tough, even though he got hit harder?

Right. :huh

:lolhitting

QUOTE(Whitesoxfan56 @ Oct 25, 2005 -> 07:41 PM)
No Konerko shouldnt get blamed.  he was on the correct side of the bag, uribe just pissed himself again and f***ed up...o well u gotta move on

Pissed himself again..yes cause he's been pissing himself while being a defensive wizard all post season long. I love how when anyone screws up they're always choking or pissing themselves.

QUOTE(Whitesoxfan56 @ Oct 26, 2005 -> 01:41 AM)

PK was standing flat-footed on 1B as if he was expecting a throw where their was a force out at first. He didn't come close to giving Uribe a good angle to throw.

QUOTE(Whitesoxfan56 @ Oct 25, 2005 -> 08:41 PM)

He was on the bag... how is that the right side of the bag?!?!?

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Oct 26, 2005 -> 01:43 AM)
Pissed himself again..yes cause he's been pissing himself while being a defensive wizard all post season long.  I love how when anyone screws up they're always choking or pissing themselves.

Well said

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Oct 25, 2005 -> 07:43 PM)
Pissed himself again..yes cause he's been pissing himself while being a defensive wizard all post season long.  I love how when anyone screws up they're always choking or pissing themselves.

Thank you for making my point. There are sure a lot of overreacters here for a team thats 13-1 in their last 14.