Sox @ Houston - World Series Game 4

Heads22

QUOTE(mr_genius @ Oct 26, 2005 -> 07:31 PM)
:headshake

I'll actually agree with him there. It seems as if Iguchi is a big funk. His patience at the plate doesn't look so hot and he really isn't doing much. Yes he had that nice RBI yesterday, but other than that, he's been pretty bad. I'd say his and Willie's defense are on par with each other's as well(pretty good).

QUOTE(nitetrain8601 @ Oct 26, 2005 -> 06:34 PM)
I'll actually agree with him there. It seems as if Iguchi is a big funk. His patience at the plate doesn't look so hot and he really isn't doing much. Yes he had that nice RBI yesterday, but other than that, he's been pretty bad. I'd say his and Willie's defense are on par with each other's as well(pretty good).

Thank you. And I'm only talking 1 game, which will be moot if we win this thing.

LET'S GET SOME RUNS!!!!!!

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Oct 26, 2005 -> 08:32 PM)
So. Its the world series. THey pitched an inning or two. That's not a big deal. College kids do that s*** all the time. Everybody does that all the time. THe media makes more to it than there is.

Now if they had pitched a lot 4 or 5 days in a row, thats something different.

Agreed, it is truly not a big deal. Anyway garner said everyone and anyone is available today.

QUOTE(nitetrain8601 @ Oct 26, 2005 -> 07:34 PM)

I'll take Iguchi's bat over Harris, even if Iguchi is in a slight funk. I'll take Iguchi's defense of Harris any day. Not even close, IMO.

oh yea, Freddy is DEALIN!

QUOTE(nitetrain8601 @ Oct 27, 2005 -> 01:34 AM)

I was on the play Willie bandwagon a few days ago, but we know it's not going to happen, so there's not much use in arguing about it.

QUOTE(BigEdWalsh @ Oct 26, 2005 -> 07:35 PM)
Thank you. And I'm only talking 1 game, which will be moot if we win this thing.

LET'S GET SOME RUNS!!!!!!

The thing is though you don't take out the guy who has been one of your most consistant hitters for one game in the world series because he's struggling a bit. Gooch can get out of this and if you sit him on the bench for a game that might prolong his slump. Lets just win this thing tonight and make this whole debate moot. :)

QUOTE(nitetrain8601 @ Oct 26, 2005 -> 06:34 PM)
I rather go after Qualls than Wheeler. Don't matter though. I'd imagine everyone minus Qualls is available, including all the starting pitchers.

Qualls was unhittable last nite. I'll take my chances with anyone else