Where were you when we clinched

Jimbo's Drinker

Central Division Clincher: Front row behind the Sox dugout screaming and celebrating

ALDS Clincher: At home with some friends.

Pennant Clincher: At home going crazy.

World Series Clincher: At the UC and then Bridgeport shortly thereafter.

I still can't believe it all happened.

I should have the trip over to Hawkeye's or Bourbon St. Shoeless Joe's was lame. I was excited to see all the people in Sox gear when I got there, but the noise and energy levels were way down. I thought maybe the low score had a lot to do with it, but 30 minutes after the win, the place cleared out. A small group of us kept it rockin' as long as we could.

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Oct 29, 2005 -> 10:05 PM)
I should have the trip over to Hawkeye's or Bourbon St.    Shoeless Joe's was lame.    I was excited to see all the people in Sox gear when I got there, but the noise and energy levels were way down.    I thought maybe the low score had a lot to do with it, but 30 minutes after the win, the place cleared out.  A small group of us kept it rockin' as long as we could.

Yeah, was hard to find anyhting that was rocking up North... after the game I cruised and once I hit Division and Clark... the place was jumping with Sox Fans... was very cool to see alll them people out on the street and bars. Now I know next time we make a run to go down there .

At Casto's on 111th & Central Park.

Good crowd but not jammed packed. The bars in Beverly were splitting at the seams.

Afterwards, 111th was rocking with horns and cheers. :P

I tried to get to Bridgeport around 1:30 but the police had the area hermetically sealed! :angry:

QUOTE(whitesoxin' @ Oct 29, 2005 -> 04:47 PM)
Central Division Clincher: Front row behind the Sox dugout screaming and celebrating

ALDS Clincher: At home with some friends.

Pennant Clincher:  At home going crazy.

World Series Clincher: At the UC and then Bridgeport shortly thereafter.

I still can't believe it all happened.

i see you changed your sig :P

I was at my house, with my mom. Then around the town honking the horn of my car until the cops came out. :gosox3: :gosox2: :gosox3: :gosox2: :gosox3: :gosox2:

QUOTE(Soxpranos @ Oct 29, 2005 -> 11:40 PM)
Yeah, was hard to find anyhting that was rocking up North... after the game I cruised and once I hit Division and Clark... the place was jumping with Sox Fans... was very cool to see alll them people out on the street and bars. Now I know next time we make a run to go down there .

Actually, a friend of mine who lives near Wrigley said the bar were more full than what you might have expected.

I'll never go back to Shoeless Joe's. I thought it was a Sox bar because of the name, it's actually one of those huge everything sports bars, no real allegiance, lame.