What Sox championship memorabilia do you recommend

Funkman7

QUOTE(tonyho7476 @ Nov 9, 2005 -> 12:47 PM)
That place is White Sox Headquarters right now...for the burbs...Grandstand in the city.

Dicks here in Skokie is where I go and salivate on all the sox stuff they have, also its fun to see lots of people buying them.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(salty99 @ Nov 9, 2005 -> 02:22 PM)
Everyone should contact Highland Mint immediately and grab these lockerroom nameplate plaques

Price for each player is as follows:  Brian Anderson ($1000), Harold Baines ($3500), John Bills ($1000), Joe Borchard ($1000), Mark Buehrle ($5000), Raul Casanova ($1000), Don Cooper ($1000), Joey Cora ($1000), Neal Cotts ($3500), Joe Crede ($5000), Freddy Garcia ($5000), Jon Garland ($5000), Ross Gload ($1000), Ozzie  Guillen ($7500), Willie Harris ($1000), Dustin Hermanson ($2500), Tadahito Iguchi ($5000), Paul Konerko ($5000-SOLD), Art Kusnyer ($1000), Man Soo Lee ($1000), Damaso Marte ($3500), Brandon McCarthy ($1000), Joe McNamara ($1000), Pablo Ozuna ($1000), A.J. Pierzynski ($5000), Scott Podsednik ($5000-SOLD), Cliff Politte ($3500), Aaron Rowand ($5000), Juan Uribe ($5000), Luis Vizcaino ($1000), Greg Walker ($1000), and Chris Widger ($1000).

Casanova - $1000.. what the hell for?

QUOTE(salty99 @ Nov 9, 2005 -> 02:22 PM)
Everyone should contact Highland Mint immediately and grab these lockerroom nameplate plaques

Price for each player is as follows:  Brian Anderson ($1000), Harold Baines ($3500), John Bills ($1000), Joe Borchard ($1000), Mark Buehrle ($5000), Raul Casanova ($1000), Don Cooper ($1000), Joey Cora ($1000), Neal Cotts ($3500), Joe Crede ($5000), Freddy Garcia ($5000), Jon Garland ($5000), Ross Gload ($1000), Ozzie  Guillen ($7500), Willie Harris ($1000), Dustin Hermanson ($2500), Tadahito Iguchi ($5000), Paul Konerko ($5000-SOLD), Art Kusnyer ($1000), Man Soo Lee ($1000), Damaso Marte ($3500), Brandon McCarthy ($1000), Joe McNamara ($1000), Pablo Ozuna ($1000), A.J. Pierzynski ($5000), Scott Podsednik ($5000-SOLD), Cliff Politte ($3500), Aaron Rowand ($5000), Juan Uribe ($5000), Luis Vizcaino ($1000), Greg Walker ($1000), and Chris Widger ($1000).

Jenks N/A???? Judging by these prices, he'd be $5000 for sure. Marte for $3500 is the best bargin I've ever seen.

QUOTE(Steff @ Nov 7, 2005 -> 12:54 PM)
I am soooo going to get my ass kicked when the CC bills start rolling in.  :ph34r:

LOL ... well worth it Steff. I just recieved my statement from last month... 80 percent Sox stuff.. merchandise, tickets you name it.

Edited by Soxpranos

I ordered a WS bat from Hamster Direct...well, as of today, I did not get it. I e-mailed them and apparently my order didn't go through. The guy looked up my paypal payment and is shipping my bat today...I'll have it monday.

So be aware if any of you ordered your bat this way.

Anyone who ordered the black fleece (the one that is plain with just the "Sox" down the very top of the shirt I think like 60$ was the price) with the WS logo on the side from MLB.com, can you tell me how the sizing is on that? Does the fleece fit larger than the size indicates? Or should I just order the size I usually wear? Thanks.

QUOTE(Punch and Judy Garland @ Nov 9, 2005 -> 08:05 PM)
any news on the wheaties box>? mid-november is rapidly approaching

The Wheaties boxes are in. I went into work today and found 3 of them sitting in the back for me. $2.50 each not half bad. So Jewel does have the Wheaties boxes now.

QUOTE(traydragen @ Nov 11, 2005 -> 12:28 PM)
Anyone who ordered the black fleece (the one that is plain with just the "Sox" down the very top of the shirt I think like 60$ was the price) with the WS logo on the side from MLB.com, can  you tell me how the sizing is on that? Does the fleece fit larger than the size indicates? Or should I just order the size I usually wear? Thanks.

I have it and I would say 1 size bigger....

QUOTE(traydragen @ Nov 11, 2005 -> 12:54 PM)
The fleece is one size larger than normal or I should order one size larger than I would normally wear?? I'm sorry I am braindead. :P  thanks for the reply tony.

I usually wear XXL...and it a little tight on me...could have gone XXXL...if they makes sizes that big....so go 1 size larger...

Hey, speaking of sizes of clothing, does anybody know how the jersey sizes run. I'm pretty sure this was discussed before, but the search feature is turned off on the site. Anyway, I'm 6'4, almost 190 lbs, i would think 52x would be about right. Has anyone else who ordered an authentic jersey know a better estimates for jersey sizes.

Thanks

QUOTE(traydragen @ Nov 11, 2005 -> 11:28 AM)
Anyone who ordered the black fleece (the one that is plain with just the "Sox" down the very top of the shirt I think like 60$ was the price) with the WS logo on the side from MLB.com, can  you tell me how the sizing is on that? Does the fleece fit larger than the size indicates? Or should I just order the size I usually wear? Thanks.

i usually buy larges for t-shirts, hoodies, etc. and a large fits perfectly for me.

But i could see how someone would want to order one size larger because the cutoffs by your wrists are kinda small......but i have small wrists so that dosen't apply to me.

also: the fleece is my favorite thing i've gotten so far.

Edited by SnB

QUOTE(SnB @ Nov 11, 2005 -> 02:41 PM)
i usually buy larges for t-shirts, hoodies, etc.  and a large fits perfectly for me.

But i could see how someone would want to order one size larger because the cutoffs by your wrists are kinda small......but i have small wrists so that dosen't apply to me.

Snicker... he, he. :lol:

Well, with Christmas fast approaching. My brothers have decided on what to get my dad, who's been enjoying this more than anyone in my family.

285.jpeg

Only 5,000 available.

Big Time Bats

Just for good measure, we're throwing this in for him:

328666455slg.jpg

Yeah, I think he'll like Christmas this year.

QUOTE(SnB @ Nov 11, 2005 -> 02:41 PM)
i usually buy larges for t-shirts, hoodies, etc.  and a large fits perfectly for me.

I just got mine today. It fits sort of strangely. You're right, the sleeves are super small, but the rest of the fit is perfect. I went with a large, and it seems fine, although I really can't wear much more than a t-shirt underneath it. The problem is that the length is almost perfect if not a bit long. If I went with an XL, it would have been a bag.