Spurs @ bulls.

qwerty

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing that ticked me off the most in this game is Kirk was obviously having an off night and he kept jacking up shots it seems..... and than when he stepped out of bounds :bang

The other thing was Gordon... he is a great offensive player but he tries to drive in around 3 people and that s*** aint going to work....

I guess the last thing is the bulls*** of the NBA. Bowen and Ginobli were all over our guys hacking the s*** out of them and no fouls but we get touch fouls called on us.... its ridiculous.... Its kind of funny of the easiest sport to officiate basketball does the worse job.

QUOTE(BMac41 @ Nov 8, 2005 -> 09:46 AM)
Bulls can't play defense

Nonsense. My biggest complaint is they do not get back on defense sometimes, allowing easy buckets.

They hold teams under 100 points consistently and in the current NBA that is good. Took Spurs an extra 5 minutes to break 100 last night.

QUOTE(BMac41 @ Nov 8, 2005 -> 11:15 AM)
Um actually i do. :rolly

Ok, then how is it that you can say the Bulls dont play any defense? I thought they held their own against two teams that were supposed to blow them out, and against Charlotte they completely clamped down in the end of the 3rd quarter and for the entire 4th quarter. All things said, i think this team is pretty good defensively.

QUOTE(BMac41 @ Nov 8, 2005 -> 08:15 AM)
Um actually i do. :rolly

They were just one of the 3 best defensive teams in the league last year. They will be quite similar again this year. I hate blaming officiating, but the Bulls got totally jobbed in this game. They weren't letting the Bulls play D (always calling tick fouls) but Manu was hacking and slapping the hell out of people and getting no calls (as was Bowen).

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Nov 9, 2005 -> 01:01 AM)
They were just one of the 3 best defensive teams in the league last year.  They will be quite similar again this year.  I hate blaming officiating, but the Bulls got totally jobbed in this game.  They weren't letting the Bulls play D (always calling tick fouls) but Manu was hacking and slapping the hell out of people and getting no calls (as was Bowen).

And the thing was thru the first 3 quarters the refs werent even that bad... at least to me they were fairly decent.... but the 4th they just went retarded and in the Spurs must win mode...