• 11/13 HOUSTON TEXANS 1:00 PM
    • 11/20 @ Cincinnati Bengals 4:15 PM
    • 11/28 PITTSBURGH STEELERS 9:00 PM
    • 12/4 TENNESSEE TITANS 1:00 PM
    • 12/11 @ Jacksonville Jaguars 1:00 PM
    • 12/18 SAN DIEGO CHARGERS 1:00 PM
    • 12/24 @ Seattle Seahawks 4:15 PM
    • 1/1 ARIZONA CARDINALS 1:00 PM

They’ll go undefeated in the regular season. They have a few good teams still left on their schedule, but I think this win over New England was a huge confidence builder, and will help them survive Cinci and Pitt. Only possible loss is a rematch with New England in the playoffs

QUOTE(rangercal @ Nov 8, 2005 -> 01:45 AM)
I don't think that will happen . If it does, I'll hire you to make my playoff picks.

I'll be getting in touch with you soon. If they go into week 17 undefeated, 'Zona will win. If they have already lost a game goign into week 17, they will win. Book it. Just a gut feeling.

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Nov 7, 2005 -> 11:47 PM)
I'll be getting in touch with you soon. If they go into week 17 undefeated, 'Zona will win. If they have already lost a game goign into week 17, they will win. Book it. Just a gut feeling.

If it were @ 'Zona , Maybe. But still No. If the circumstances were exactly as you stated, the spread would be 20.

Since others have mentionned SD, let me just say that I can't see them holding up to the Colts at all. SD's big problem for 2 years on defense has been that they can slow the running game down to a crawl, but they give up a ton of yards on the pass. Their secondary just hasn't been able to slow people down.

Peyton Manning will make them look like Denver in a playoff game.

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Nov 8, 2005 -> 09:38 AM)
I don't see them going 16-0, but it would surprise me less and less. I can't pick out a certain game, cause that's the nature of the NFL.

I can agree with this. If there was a game I would not have been surprised to see us lose, it was last night. I feel we have a legit shot against anyone else and anywhere. However, there's no guarantees, and I feel there will be at least one loss somewhere on the schedule.