Prison Break

maggsmaggs

QUOTE(fathom @ Nov 29, 2005 -> 01:18 AM)
Prison Break was developed as a 2 year show.  This break is the same thing they did with the O.C. (not that I watch it...my girlfriend sadly does though).  Prison Break is a great show though.

you know you watch the OC and Laguna Beach!

The plot behind Prison Break is basically pointless anyway. If they just would have let the execution take place, like 20 murders never would have happened. How is Lincoln Burroughs' life more important than his girlfriend's fiance's life? How many innocent people have to die just so some guy on deathrow who was going to commit murder anyway can get off?

QUOTE(SoxPride56 @ Nov 28, 2005 -> 11:35 PM)
my brother told me that the director killed him self with a drug overdose...has anyone else heard that. sorry if this didnt happen just asken people here cuz i have not heard myself

producer.

Autopsy Planned for Body Found at Drake

Tuesday November 15 10:55 AM ET

An autopsy was scheduled for Tuesday on the body of a California man found dead at the landmark Drake Hotel. A published report said the man was a producer for the Fox network TV series "Prison Break."

Matthew Houbrick, 42, of Calabasas, Calif., was found Monday lying on the floor of his hotel room unresponsive and with no pulse, Chicago Police spokesman Pat Camden said Tuesday.

Officers had been called to check on Houbrick's welfare, Camden said. They observed white powder and white pills on a table in the room, he said.

Houbrick was pronounced dead at 8:50 p.m. Monday by Cook County Chief Medical Examiner Edmond Donoghue. An autopsy was scheduled for Tuesday.

The Chicago Sun-Times reported in Tuesday's editions that the man is a producer for "Prison Break," a drama about a man trying to break his wrongfully convicted brother out of prison. It is filmed in part at the Joliet Correctional Center southwest of Chicago.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Nov 29, 2005 -> 12:29 AM)
The plot behind Prison Break is basically pointless anyway. If they just would have let the execution take place, like 20 murders never would have happened. How is Lincoln Burroughs' life more important than his girlfriend's fiance's life? How many innocent people have to die just so some guy on deathrow who was going to commit murder anyway can get off?

plus former Gov. Ryan took everyone off of death row. ;)

I watch bits and pieces of it just to see the shots of Chicago and Joliet.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Nov 28, 2005 -> 09:20 PM)
I still think House is the best show on FOX right now. Prison Break is just alright and I watched 21 episodes of 24 last season and quit. Dr. Gregory House is the best character on TV.

House is awesome. I love the whitty humor and the story. Fantastic show.

I was dissapointed with this weeks prison break, but the show has been great thus far. I'm bummed they didn't escape, but I guess now there is a couple month break (it doesn't even seem like its been a normal season worth of episodes).

A couple years ago...South Park did an "April Fools" joke episode...they were supposed to reveal who Cartman's father was, and then when the episode was supposed to air, it opened with an "April Fools...that episode will not be seen tonight" and they aired a different episode instead.

The fan reaction was so angry that they had to rush to finish up the Cartman's father episode to air it the next week.

That's about how I felt after last night's "Ending".