5-21 PTC thread

Let me be clear about how the picks work. You must SPECIFY ONE PLAYER. Not a position, not a first and second choice... just one specific player. It is too hard to take more than one choice, or to wait and see who plays a specific position. That is why I give everyone up until the first pitch of the game to make, or to change their choices. That way everyone has the chance to see the line ups and to switch their picks at the last minute if need be. If people have optional picks or position picks it just increases the chance that I will screw something up in my bookkeeping and get a person the wrong pick.

Thank you all, and thanks to everyone for playing. Any questions or comments please do not hesitate to reply to my message or send me a private message if you feel more comfortable with it.

Guest hotsoxchick1

no problem..... so can we put tomorrows game picks here now???? if so ill take lee.....hes about due for a few homers........dumbass as he may be........GO YARD GNOME........ :headbang

Guest hotsoxchick1

i think i just did..........lol..........damn it i should have picked bart man for the last pick to click...he just went complete game and took a win.........damn......... :headbang