Alright.. enough of this shit.

Steff

http://news.yahoo.com/fc/World/Religion

Protesters in Pakistan Target West

AP - Tue Feb 14, 1:20 PM ET

LAHORE, Pakistan - Thousands of protesters rampaged through two cities Tuesday, storming into a diplomatic district and torching Western businesses and a provincial assembly in Pakistan's worst violence against the Prophet Muhammad drawings, officials said. At least two people were killed and 11 injured. Security forces fired into the air as they struggled to contain the unrest in the eastern city of Lahore, where protesters burned down four buildings housing a hotel, two banks, a KFC restaurant and the office of a Norwegian cell phone company, Telenor.

I know, I know...

But c'mon.. they burned down a KFC!!! A little funny.... no..? :huh

QUOTE(Jeckle2000 @ Feb 15, 2006 -> 12:54 AM)
I find it more amusing they have a KFC at all...

Not anymore they don't. . . :D

I'm kind of blah about this story. But if it had been a Popeye's on the other hand I'd be screaming for blood!!! :P

Love That Chicken From Popeyes.

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Feb 15, 2006 -> 06:10 AM)
Not anymore they don't. . .  :D

I'm kind of blah about this story.  But if it had been a Popeye's on the other hand I'd be screaming for blood!!!  :P

Love That Chicken From Popeyes.

KFC is WAY better! :P

Just curious, because I sure haven't seen it in any of the articles, but why are they targeting American interests? I still haven't seen where a major American media outlet has shown the comics yet. Shouldn't they be burning down and attacking the French, Danish, German, Eygptian etc... interests???

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Feb 15, 2006 -> 08:44 AM)
Just curious, because I sure haven't seen it in any of the articles, but why are they targeting American interests?  I still haven't seen where a major American media outlet has shown the comics yet.  Shouldn't they be burning down and attacking the French, Danish, German, Eygptian etc... interests???

What do you mean? It's ALL America's fault.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Feb 15, 2006 -> 09:44 AM)
Just curious, because I sure haven't seen it in any of the articles, but why are they targeting American interests?  I still haven't seen where a major American media outlet has shown the comics yet.  Shouldn't they be burning down and attacking the French, Danish, German, Eygptian etc... interests???

Im with you SS2K, it doesnt make sense to me. Some Danish cartooners make offensive cartoons and next thing you know Pakistanis are burning effigies of George Bush and tearing up (sniff*sniff*tear*) KFC's.

There has to be someone somewhere whispering in these peoples ears that America is behind this, because they are all kinds of fired up.

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Feb 15, 2006 -> 03:01 PM)
Im with you SS2K, it doesnt make sense to me.  Some Danish cartooners make offensive cartoons and next thing you know Pakistanis are burning effigies of George Bush and tearing up (sniff*sniff*tear*) KFC's. 

There has to be someone somewhere whispering in these peoples ears that America is behind this, because they are all kinds of fired up.

Sure there's sniffings of it. The governments of tyranny over there are using this to hype up the fatwahs.

QUOTE(Rex Kickass @ Feb 15, 2006 -> 03:13 PM)
Exactly. Not to hype up anything but to misdirect attention away from their f***ups. And its our allies who are doing it.

I was going to mention that... Pakistan is about the heart of it all right now. It's clearly an example of why in the long run, this will become even deadlier then it is now.