Brian Anderson is one wacky dude

SSH2005

QUOTE(KevHead0881 @ Feb 26, 2006 -> 11:09 PM)
Between the latest thing Ozzie said, the KW and Frank catfight, and Brian Anderson's sexist comments, Pale Hose Talk has become the bastion for social commentary on this board.  Kinda funny.

Can't wait till the games start so we can start talking baseball.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Amen on all counts.

QUOTE(Jordan4life_2006 @ Feb 26, 2006 -> 03:07 PM)
Wait till Steff sees reads this thread.  Move over Willie Harris.  Brian Anderson is her new whipping boy.

Not even going to bother.

I'm sure his mother will beat his ass when she sees the comment about her not chipping in for the TV's.

No sense in making an issue of it.. he made himself look like a bigger idiot then I ever could.

It was a joke (the dishes comment), and I'll tell you why: the reporter, if you will notice, was a woman.  I guarantee, if he said that to a female reporter, it was a joke.  No way he says that in any seriousness to a female reporter (or probably to anyone).

Good point. Darn, sexist BA was funnier. <_<

QUOTE(Steff @ Feb 27, 2006 -> 08:29 AM)
Not even going to bother.

I'm sure his mother will beat his ass when she sees the comment about her not chipping in for the TV's.

No sense in making an issue of it.. he made himself look like a bigger idiot then I ever could.

Aww come on Steff! I think honestly he has a dry, stupid, and sarcastic sense of humor that doesn't come across well in print. However if he keeps this up, I will tend to come towards your side.

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Feb 27, 2006 -> 08:45 AM)
Aww come on Steff!  I think honestly he has a dry, stupid, and sarcastic sense of humor that doesn't come across well in print.  However if he keeps this up, I will tend to come towards your side.

I think the dishes comment was hysterical. From talking to him I know he's got an off sense of humor... but I don't think the comment was necessary, and if I was a mother I wouldn't find humor in it. It makes her sound like she's taking advantage.

QUOTE(Steff @ Feb 27, 2006 -> 08:51 AM)
I think the dishes comment was hysterical. From talking to him I know he's got an off sense of humor... but I don't think the comment was necessary, and if I was a mother I wouldn't find humor in it. It makes her sound like she's taking advantage.

Ok I can go with that. It just seems more like he was cracking jokes during the interview, and went a bit over the top a time or two. I think we've all done that at some time or another trying to be funny, so I'll let it slide. But you can't be dissing women like that too often, this isn't 1955 and plus, most of you bite. ;)

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Feb 27, 2006 -> 08:53 AM)
Ok I can go with that.  It just seems more like he was cracking jokes during the interview, and went a bit over the top a time or two.  I think we've all done that at some time or another trying to be funny, so I'll let it slide.  But you can't be dissing women like that too often, this isn't 1955 and plus, most of you bite. ;)

Stuff like that, we (at least I) can take. And it's to silly to believe. Like you guys would do your own laundry, cook your own meals, or do your own dishes.. :lolhitting

QUOTE(Steff @ Feb 27, 2006 -> 08:55 AM)
Stuff like that, we (at least I) can take. And it's to silly to believe. Like you guys would do your own laundry, cook your own meals, or do your own dishes..  :lolhitting

Hey I'm actually somewhat skilled to the point where I can adequately do all 3 of those things! Sexist :P

QUOTE(Steff @ Feb 27, 2006 -> 08:55 AM)
Stuff like that, we (at least I) can take. And it's to silly to believe. Like you guys would do your own laundry, cook your own meals, or do your own dishes..  :lolhitting

I do that stuff all the time. If I didn't do it, it would never get done.

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Feb 27, 2006 -> 09:07 AM)
Would it make you made if I told you I'm 20 and your a few years older than my father?  Can I get banned for saying that?

:bringit  :chair  :lolhitting

im mid-twenties. Own my own place, live alone, cook meals from scratch, clean every day and whole condo on the weekends. I do laundry and iron constantly. I even have my closet color-coordinated.