Jersey Help

SoxPride56

Iguchi or Crede?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Iguchi or Crede?

• Tadahito Iguchi
    • Joe Crede

Iguchi is under contract for this year, with an option for 07. Crede is under our control until 08, but there's an obvious replacement for Crede in the minor leagues in a year or so should Joe's name hit the trade market. I might say wait a season and see how each of them wind up with their deals next offseason. If Iguchi goes into the 07 season without a contract extension, odds are he won't be back.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Feb 27, 2006 -> 12:38 PM)
Iguchi is under contract for this year, with an option for 07.  Crede is under our control until 08, but there's an obvious replacement for Crede in the minor leagues in a year or so should Joe's name hit the trade market.  I might say wait a season and see how each of them wind up with their deals next offseason.  If Iguchi goes into the 07 season without a contract extension, odds are he won't be back.

That's why I don't know if I'll ever get a player's jersey. There's no such thing as loyalty or franchise players today.

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Feb 27, 2006 -> 09:40 AM)
Konerko?

I keep meaning to buy one of those. Alternate opinion...should I get it in black, white, or road grey? I already have a black replica jersey with no name on the back, so I've been leaning towards the white one, but I don't want to get it dirty and ruin it.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Feb 27, 2006 -> 11:48 AM)
55-Brandon McCarthy

Or

57-Jeff Bajenaru

Make a Soxtalk type statement

Did you end up getting your BMac at soxtalk?

I'm gonna order mine from granstand soon. So glad i waited for the number change.

I loved how personable and passionate he was during the seminar at soxfest we were at, too. Seems like a real student of the game.

QUOTE(IlliniKrush @ Feb 27, 2006 -> 12:50 PM)
Did you end up getting your BMac at soxtalk?

I'm gonna order mine from granstand soon. So glad i waited for the number change.

I loved how personable and passionate he was during the seminar at soxfest we were at, too. Seems like a real student of the game.

I found a game worn road black Baj at Soxfest for $75. I couldn't pass that one up. Brandon is next on the list.

I was at water tower place over the weekend and at the FinishLine there they had Konerko and Thome jerseys. But these were not any ordinary jersey, these are the alternate throwbacks they are wearing on sundays this year. (I think 1906) They were pretty sweet!

QUOTE(SSH2005 @ Feb 27, 2006 -> 01:35 PM)
He better wear it a lot this year then.  It would only be good for one season.

Why? Just because the guy leaves the team suddenly his jersey becomes useless? I still wear my Rowand jersey and will for as long as it fits. When I get my road grey Widger jersey I'll proudly wear that b**** forever.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Feb 27, 2006 -> 02:56 PM)
Why? Just because the guy leaves the team suddenly his jersey becomes useless? I still wear my Rowand jersey and will for as long as it fits. When I get my road grey Widger jersey I'll proudly wear that b**** forever.

Dude, I still wear my Ventura 23 home jersey from the early ninties, from before they started putting names on the back of the jersies.